Paul Green no longer QLD origin coach

I assumed it would be the CEO mate.

He was speaking at a QRL event, to the QRL, about the QRLs coaching decisions and what he thinks. Again. Forgive me for not giving a shit what all those people think about the QLD coaching ranks.
Wasnt Ikin a part of that?

People in the QRL thought Paul Green was a good option over him. Forgive me for not giving a shit about what anyone there thinks there about coaches.

Donaghy works for the Broncos not the QRL.

Interesting yesterday at QRL awards Donaghy said of the big three Slater will make the best coach easily.

I remember speaking with a few blokes who played with Smith, Cronk and Slater ( think i actually posted it on here ) and they said SLater had the sharpest footy mind out of the three of them.

I remember speaking with a few blokes who played with Smith, Cronk and Slater ( think i actually posted it on here ) and they said SLater had the sharpest footy mind out of the three of them.
Bellamy said the same thing, Slater's the best coach of the 3

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Morepudding
  • Fozz
  • john1420
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.