SATIRE Paul Kent’s take.

I have "exclusive" video footage of Kent and Ikin in the same room talking about this exact subject.
Started by Tallis.

He is literally quoting what Tallis was saying on radio last week about exposing players who were having a sook.

Started by Tallis.

He is literally quoting what Tallis was saying on radio last week about exposing players who were having a sook.
God bless Gordie, we're lucky to have him.

Pretty good article but probably ghost written.

still - boom

Pretty good article but probably ghost written.

still - boom
No shame in having someone else write for you, but Kent is pefectly capable of submitting his own copy. How much it got cleaned up afterwards is not for us to ever know.

Meet me at the Royal Exchange pisstrough tonight at 3.59 am, and I'll tell you everything.
163oNGj 202x300

Even a cooked chicken is right twice a day.

Mostly agree with Kent on this, our players are coasting on the fading fumes of a previous generation.

There are simply no Broncos heroes for kids anymore. They're now just mostly underperforming Kiwi and NSW mercenaries now.

who cares what Paul Kunt thinks
Me. He's a great mind and a straight shooter of the game. Don't let your bias hit you on the way out of the lecture hall, I'm keen to stay and take some handy notes.

There's a clear reason a team of players can go and even compete really well with the likes of panthers, storm and co for 20 minutes then collapse. These reasons. Many of us have been saying this for years too, this just feels like stating the obvious.

I saw the injuries and thought for once they were probably training as hard as they needed to and many just weren't up to that standard.

I remember bellyache loves to send his boys off to army trainers and destory them preseason. Bet our boys were too busy with their oat milk lattes served in avos to bother with something as harsh as that.

When we have Haas "leading the pack" and out performing backs in fitness tests, does this not alarm people?

There's a clear reason a team of players can go and even compete really well with the likes of panthers, storm and co for 20 minutes then collapse. These reasons. Many of us have been saying this for years too, this just feels like stating the obvious.

I saw the injuries and thought for once they were probably training as hard as they needed to and many just weren't up to that standard.

I remember bellyache loves to send his boys off to army trainers and destory them preseason. Bet our boys were too busy with their oat milk lattes served in avos to bother with something as harsh as that.

When we have Haas "leading the pack" and out performing backs in fitness tests, does this not alarm people?
It's been like this for some time.

I remember reports that Benji Marshall was leading the group at training, back when he'd been put out to pasture and written off. Same with Macca. Now it's Ethan Bullemor. Never correlates with money.

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.