NEWS Payne Haas rocked by brother's death

To see the way he performed this year, with this on his shoulders, shows his maturity beyond years.
Having lost a sibling at a young age I can attest to the heartbreak.
R.I.P. Young fella. Shine on in your passing.
This really hit. Feeling pretty raw being in Melbourne at the moment learning about all the suicides happening. Tuff times.

Awful.

If he needs the rest of the season off to rally around family he should be given it.

Is 2020 going well for anyone? It’s just one thing after another.

The worst feeling of loss ever, not only losing family but your first best friend 😣😣
Just so unfair on Payne and his kin.

For some of us fans, this should put things in perspective of our expectations. Fuckn hell, fuckn lousy season - with you Payne, and Jamayne and the boys who don the Broncs jersey.
Broncos for life!

That's horrible. I remember watching a mini documentary about him and his brother (may have been on the footy show or something, can't remember), they were literally best friends. Payne did everything in life just to make him proud.

:(

Edit: Here's the story / video: https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/04/payne-and-suffering-haas-unbreakable-bond-forged-in-tragedy/
That's quite a story.

My heart breaks for Payne losing his brother, it sounds like he gave him real purpose about his life and now he's gone. I hope he is surrounded by good people over these next few weeks, particularly after the funeral when all the hangers on are gone and life starts settling into a new normal without your person. That's the hardest part about losing someone.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • lynx000
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Browny
  • DrGee
  • Foordy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skyblues87
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Morkel
  • rj9
  • BruiserMk1
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.