International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
01f26acab60837d8478bf0c842b92c36

Brisbane legend Steve Renouf tells James Roberts not to quit Broncos

May 22, 2019

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone ever heard a Broncos article from Renouf about a player that wasn't an aboriginal centre?

Anyone ever heard a Broncos article from Renouf about a player that wasn't an aboriginal centre?

Bennett would have made a GF if he didn't get sacked boo hoo waaaaa waaaaa.

Pretty sure he's a Walters as replacement fanboy too.

He wrote plenty about Milford and Hunt.

He isn't wrong. I reckon Roberts would be good on the left and he is extremely talented. Siebs though has done the right thing in stamping his authority and Roberts' lack of effort in the Souths game was absolutely horrid, he NEEDED to be dropped. Now he needs to earn his shot or get out of the club.

He isn't wrong. I reckon Roberts would be good on the left and he is extremely talented. Siebs though has done the right thing in stamping his authority and Roberts' lack of effort in the Souths game was absolutely horrid, he NEEDED to be dropped. Now he needs to earn his shot or get out of the club.

didn't Bennett try that at one point last season ... but Roberts didn't want to play that side, so his effort was less than desirable

didn't Bennett try that at one point last season ... but Roberts didn't want to play that side, so his effort was less than desirable

Probably true. Roberts' career and attitude is definitely at a crossroads.

I said it a few days ago and I'll say it again - Why haven't we heard from Jimmy?

I want to hear him say he wants to fight to get back in the team. then he'll have my complete support. Until then I'm a bit mehh.

I said it a few days ago and I'll say it again - Why haven't we heard from Jimmy?

I want to hear him say he wants to fight to get back in the team. then he'll have my complete support. Until then I'm a bit mehh.
Same. When Payne got stood down he did multiple interviews saying he was sorry and would pay back the faith (which he has in spades) but nothing from Jimmy, which does nothing to improve my already pretty bad impression of his attitude.

Is renoof back on the broncos train now?

As soon as he's done sooking about Bennett leaving and getting dropped, maybe we will start seeing something from him.

Same. When Payne got stood down he did multiple interviews saying he was sorry and would pay back the faith (which he has in spades) but nothing from Jimmy, which does nothing to improve my already pretty bad impression of his attitude.

He doesn't do many interviews at all tbf. Why hasn't anyone ever brought it up before? I think it's a none issue personally.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • TimWhatley
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • leon.bott
  • Dash
  • Mustafur
  • HVbronco
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.