Pearson, Opacic and Su'A to re-sign

PixelShot

PixelShot

Sep 11, 2016
Haven't seen this mentioned on the forum yet, but the trio have re-signed with Brisbane.

I'm a new member to can't post links yet, but it's on the Broncos website and there was an article in the Courier Mail online printed this afternoon.

Welcome to the forums! We have a player movement thread and it was indeed posted, but nonetheless, great news to have all 3 on board for next year!

Ah found it, and thanks for the welcome. Feel free to delete the thread.

Just wondering those who have seen more of Jaydn Su'A then I how to do you see him progressing into first grade over the never few years?

Ah found it, and thanks for the welcome. Feel free to delete the thread.
No harm in another thread. 3 players is worth discussing.

Personally, I'm thrilled Pearson signed on for one more year, I'd love to see more of him in first grade. Opacic is going to be our starting centre next year, and S'ua is bound to get more game time with Parker and Wallace departing.

Its really good to see the club that shows faith in their youngs guns and develop them from the start. This will make them more loyal to Brisbane should they have long NRL careers. Love this trio signing. I think Opacic will most likely be starting centre next year if he continues the way he has. Su'a came in when the team was down but at 18 did better than i expected under pressure and more than held his own. His performance against Bulldogs (even though we lost) really sticks in my mind. He will keep a few starting players on their toes next year. Pearson is exactly what we need on the wing. Im excited to see more of him, starting Friday.

Just wondering those who have seen more of Jaydn Su'A then I how to do you see him progressing into first grade over the never few years?
He was a standout from his first game of U20s at 17yo. He will go okay in first grade

He was a standout from his first game of U20s at 17yo. He will go okay in first grade
I also think he played with Ponga at high school, right? Would be class if that dragged Ponga to the Broncs. I mean if Ponga has first grade chops.

Su'a looks pretty good so far though. Playing first grade so soon. Great development potential there.

Active Now

• Nerd
  • Jazza
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosMan
  • bazza
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • Bronx48
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morepudding
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Swordfish
... and 53 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.