Peter Jackson - Australian Story

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Peter Jackson was the gifted ‘larrikin’ who forged a spectacular career in rugby league and as ‘the Mattie Johns of his day’ on TV. Privately Jackson was struggling to cope with sexual abuse he had suffered in his teens. The abuse went on for over a year and involved a former Christian brother who was a boarding master and football coach. Wayne Bennett recalls his last conversation with Peter Jackson prior to his sudden death from a heroin overdose in 1997.

Monday March ABC 30 2015 8PM

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153786191147818

RIP Action Jackson.

Last edited:
I was a huge fan and thought he was brilliant as a player and for the game in general. If you must take your own life, not that I think one should unless cutting short your own disease based suffering, then a heroin overdose would be my choice. The damage caused by paedophiles cannot be underestimated but I have no answer about the correct punishment for them. No choice is simple and all remedies have a downside. Tragically cut short life leaves no winners.

What down side is there to shooting a scum **** rock spider in the head and burning his pathetic corpse into ashes........

I can't see any

unless you're worried about global warming.

What down side is there to shooting a scum **** rock spider in the head and burning his pathetic corpse into ashes........

I can't see any

unless you're worried about global warming.
Mmmm...can't really respond to your question as it would be hijacking the thread. Probably a better place would be in the controversial opinions thread.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Bish
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LGH
  • Lurker
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.