NEWS Petero predicts greatness for young Broncos giant

Any chance next week Patrick carrigan will play for broncos?

I'd like to think he's a chance because I think he's been really good just simple things he is a footballer and understands his role. I've said several times he and Haas have been Wynnum's best with Frei too around there.

Started from the bench and is now starting, Wynnum don't play this week because it would have been a real chance to push if a spot comes up.

I'd like to think he's a chance because I think he's been really good just simple things he is a footballer and understands his role. I've said several times he and Haas have been Wynnum's best with Frei too around there.

Started from the bench and is now starting, Wynnum don't play this week because it would have been a real chance to push if a spot comes up.
Thanks I watched some of Patrick games. One think I like about is his talking in the defensive line with his team mates.

Active Now

• ozzball
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Gaz
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • dasherhalo
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Footy Fanatic
  • davidp
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncones
  • Culhwch
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.