Phil Gould

Hey, First I'm new here :D Hey to all secondly Gould would be an awesome coach his mind for league is just amazing

Phil Gould has seen the game of rugby league from every possible angle. He's been a junior player, lower grade player, first grade player, retired player, lower grade coach, first grade coach, representative coach, winning coach, losing coach, assistant coach and retired coach. He's worked with managers, administrators, directors, budgets, staff, sponsors, fans, salary caps, old players, young players, great players, good players and average players. He's worked as a rugby league expert and commentator on radio, television and Pay TV. He's been a columnist on rugby league for 17 years. Most of all he's a rugby league fanatic.

Probably one of the smartest persons in league.

Not the smartest.I would put Bennett there.

Hard job for the commentators when a team is playing so badly and I do think last night they were just willing Souths to play better for the good of the game.
Have heard commentators say they get tired of calling by the end of season and they have to make the games sound exciting for the audience even if it is the most boring game ever. Understandable to.Wouldn't be an easy gig at times.

broncospwn said:
Hey, First I'm new here :D Hey to all secondly Gould would be an awesome coach his mind for league is just amazing

Phil Gould has seen the game of rugby league from every possible angle. He's been a junior player, lower grade player, first grade player, retired player, lower grade coach, first grade coach, representative coach, winning coach, losing coach, assistant coach and retired coach. He's worked with managers, administrators, directors, budgets, staff, sponsors, fans, salary caps, old players, young players, great players, good players and average players. He's worked as a rugby league expert and commentator on radio, television and Pay TV. He's been a columnist on rugby league for 17 years. Most of all he's a rugby league fanatic.

Probably one of the smartest persons in league.

jamie? lol

Active Now

• heartly87
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • Browny
  • broncoscope
  • broncs30
  • achievedrap
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
  • Behold
  • Bish
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.