Photo

• Thread starter Raw Boned Youngster
  • Start date
R

Raw Boned Youngster

QCup Player
Mar 9, 2008
The photo of Karmichael at the top of the forum page is terrible.
Surely a better action shot could have been found.

When he's made amends for his retarded decision to have a group thing in the toilets of a dodgy nightclub, then he will earn a decent action photo.

It is a top photo it looks like he is enjoying some tongue fun.

Coxy said:
When he's made amends for his retarded decision to have a group thing in the toilets of a dodgy nightclub, then he will earn a decent action photo.

are you serious, he did some slu* in a public toilet. dont tell me you never got into a few slu*s when you were single. Wasnt it darius who decided to pull a camera phone out and thats what this is all about. Non issue for me, Karmichael is still as awesome as ever

All the slu*s Coxy did in his youth were high class slu*s who didn't allow camera phones during the cubicle dalliance.

Phones didn't have cameras when Coxy was at his toilet slu* best

Hammo said:

Haha.. For some reason that really made me laugh.. icon_thumbs_u

Hammo said:

fun_cameraphone.jpg

Coxy said:

That face he is pulling kind of looks like a face you might pull if you were having some 'decent action'.

Coxy said:

How about replacing him with someone who actually deserves to be there, someone like Kenny.

Hunt is potentially the next Broncos captain, who would deserve that spot ahead of him?

Hammo said:
Hunt is potentially the next Broncos captain, who would deserve that spot ahead of him?

That doesn't make him worthy of that spot, especially not on the back of his classy efforts in the toilets of a nightclub, I'd much prefer it go to a player who goes out there and does whats asked of him and doesn't let the club or the game down on or off the field but thats standards I guess.

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.