Pick The Score Competition

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
I did this on another forum a couple of seasons ago, but wasn't a great success as a few guys stopped putting their picks in throughout the season.

This is how the game works:

Hopefully, we'll have 16 interested players. The aim of the game is to tip a team that will score more points than your opponent's team.

The comp will run all season, it will have a points table and a for and against, and will run all the way through the finals series.

There will be 8 games each week (except for bye rounds) with home and away teams. The home team will have first choice of the team for the week, before the away team can choose. Of course there will be deadlines and random selections for those who neglect to pick. Players can not pick a team twice in the season until they have selected all teams at least once.

This is how it will work:

Team 1 v Team 2

Team 1 chooses their team for the week (EEls). Team 2 chooses their team for the week (Dragons).

Eels score 24 points the Sharks and win, while Dragons score 30 points against the Broncos, but lose. However because Team 2 selected a team that scored more points they win that fixture. Team 1 will have 24 points for and 30 against, while Team 2 has 30 points for and 24 against. I think that just about explains it.

I'll keep this up for interest, hopefully I can get 15 other interested players by mid next week.

Post in here if you're interested or have more questions.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.