NEWS Pies cracks Horn over Broncos

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Boxing underdog-done-good Jeff Horn has been roped in to inspire our fallen heroes by his personal sponsor Phil Murphy, who also happens to be the club’s largest private shareholder. Because of the dreaded Melbourne Virus (not to be confused with the rugby league team) Horn could not attend in person, instead recording a video message:

"I am trying to inspire the Broncos guys and hopefully they can lift their game because it’s a tough time for the club. Clearly they are not playing their best at the moment and I’m trying to help in any way I can. Phil Murphy, my major sponsor, has an investment in the Broncos and he asked me if I could help out with a video message for the guys. Paul White the Broncos CEO was aware of it and I sent the video after being smashed at my own training session."

“I told the guys to think about what they are fighting for. I am fighting for my family and friends and the Broncos guys have to dig in and fight for their loved ones, their fans and their reputations. No one gave me a chance of beating Manny at Suncorp Stadium, but I defied the odds and pushed through the tough times. I hope the Broncos can do something similar against the Storm."

“As a footy fan myself, it’s been pretty sad to see the Broncos in the position they are, so hopefully I can help them in some way.”

14d5855717aeea166ad1520a648af1bf

Get up, you fucking sooks

Twenty-two percent shareholder Murphy, relates:

“I was at my wit’s end with what ideas to come up with to save some face for the Broncos so I thought Jeff could help them. I spoke to the Broncos and Jeff and he was keen to help them out. He would have addressed the team personally but because of COVID he wasn’t allowed into their bubble, so he recorded a personal video message. I hope the Broncos can get something out of it. Jeff has been on the canvas and got back up and surely that can be some inspiration for these Broncos. I really hope it can give them some lift."

“It’s a huge worry tomorrow night for all Broncos people. If they weren’t worried they wouldn’t be on this planet. The Storm will be confident of an easy win but all us Broncos fans want to see is that they play their guts heart with the heart and spirit of Jeff Horn. If they can find a bit of Horn‘s heart and character, they will put in a competitive performance.”

McHunt

Last edited:
Yep, we can really pull a Jeff Horn v Manny in this game. All we need is for Melbourne to be well past their prime with an injury, and be far bigger than them in a match that they don’t take seriously.

And we need the officials to be on our side if it's going to be a true reflection of that fight..

Doesn't seem likely with Cameron Smith on the field.

1 question ; if Anthony Seibold turns around the Broncos form , will you still try and fat shame him ?
Will you change the name you call him to protein shake or energy gel ?

A video message ain't going to inspire people. I've watched so many motivational videos on Youtube, you may feel great for a couple of minutes but it's done jack shit overall

Last edited:
well, with l;uck, we will now beat our season avergae of falling apart after the first 3 minutes of game start....to 5 minutes...?

well, with l;uck, we will now beat our season avergae of falling apart after the first 3 minutes of game start....to 5 minutes...?

Do you think if I send this meme to the Broncos twitter account we can move it to 6 minutes?

qq5rl.jpg

wont make a difference...

They dont care about the coach, wont play for him, cant wait for him to go...

But, they also dont fucking care about the jersey, and they dont care about you...or me...

And i wont tolerate that shit....

Half this team can **** themselves instead and **** off......they arent fit to wipe Alfs arse after a bout of gastro...

1 question ; if Anthony Seibold turns around the Broncos form , will you still try and fat shame him ?
Will you change the name you call him to protein shake or energy gel ?
No, but I'll gladly switch from calling him a silly fat wanker who can't coach to being a top fat bloke who's a gun coach. I don't think there's much likelihood of needing to trade in the thick shake moniker for protein shake just yet though.

No, but I'll gladly switch from calling him a silly fat wanker who can't coach to being a top fat bloke who's a gun coach. I don't think there's much likelihood of needing to trade in the thick shake moniker for protein shake just yet though.

not much in life is guarented.......but.....

Ill guarentee the future fruit of my loins that you will never have to switch.............ever...........period...........

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manofoneway
  • Brotherdu
  • The Strapper
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • BooKhaki
  • Browny
  • Dazza 92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.