Players you'd like to see at the Broncos?

Just talented ones, who live up to the hype of others.

Yeah, saw that too. His father was a big Broncos fan and wanted him to play here.

Widdop himself was a broncos fan, he even cheered them on against the storm in the 2006 GF.

Widdop himself was a broncos fan, he even cheered them on against the storm in the 2006 GF.

I'd like him in a Broncos jersey. Maybe Melbourne will let him go seeing as they signed Finch. Would be a good fit with Wallace.

I'd like him in a Broncos jersey. Maybe Melbourne will let him go seeing as they signed Finch. Would be a good fit with Wallace.

Totally agree. Great player and would match Wallace very well. The fact that he is a massive fan of the broncos is even more reason, you need guys like that. That's why I reckon maranta gives his all every opportunity, the kid grew up with the broncos

Remember, Gillett grew up supporting the Dragons. Just felt like saying that.

I would love DCE I honestly think that kid has so much talent that he hasn't even discovered yet. I would also take Dugan, despite the injuries he is probably the most "creative" fullback in the game in terms of his ability to involve his teammates.

I would also take Dugan, despite the injuries he is probably the most "creative" fullback in the game in terms of his ability to involve his teammates.

Really? I always found he's just as bad at passing as Hoffman. Possibly even worse. Certainly far off the standard of Slater, Stewart, Inglis, Hayne etc

Really? I always found he's just as bad at passing as Hoffman. Possibly even worse. Certainly far off the standard of Slater, Stewart, Inglis, Hayne etc

Yeah me too, I have seen zero ability for him to create anything for anyone, this was one of the many reasons I was baffled when he was moved to five eighth. I would personally hate to see him at the broncs regardless, guy is a massive douche IMO

JT. Need someone to direct the backs across the field, we really lacked that in the second half of the season.

Frank Pritchard,Isaac de Gois,Simon Mannering,Wade Graham, but I'd love a genuine competent organizer like Jeff Robson(not a special player, just super consistent) Cam Smith as a captain and Nathan Gardner who I reckon will have a stellar 2013

I don't mean as a wholesale replacement, just some players I rate.

Always felt the same way, he's really strong and can break tackles but Robinson's stint at fullback proved he had more ball playing than Dugan.

For some reason I have a similar about Dugan as Brizz does but can certainly see where others are coming from.

I just seem to remember in 09-10 thinking he was the complete package.

Shame he's copped so many injuries over the years. He just plays the game so hard that his body can't handle it.

I see Dugan as more of an attacking player then a defensive player. He runs the ball back hard and has some great speed on him, but he struggles in defence and is suspect under he high ball. Very good player I won't doubt that.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Midean
  • Stix
  • levikaden
  • winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jeza23
  • Wolfie
  • Astro
  • Fitzy
  • lynx000
  • Foordy
  • Allo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.