THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mean, the team made a grand final last year and mchunt still complained about the nepotism and a conflict of interest from the coach and his son.

The people who are blaming the coach are the ones that have never supported them to begin with. At least now they can say we have lost a few games to justify their stupidity.
What in tarnation. That changes everything.

I'm saying we (partly) credited Team Kevvie with the players not getting injured or suspended last season.

I gather you understand the difference between cause and credit.

End of last year I commented on the dream run the Broncos had .

It's his fault when the players replacing them under perform so massively.
When teams are just kicking our ass in every stat.
When discipline and line speed are no where to be seen for a whole game.

When they start getting beaten by 40 consistanly .
Things are bad . ATM it`s attention to details . That can be turned around .
Brendan starts making his tackles in the red zone . Arthars is back . Selwyn has rested . Billy`s wrist is mended . Reece is back .Ezra is hungry to atone . Lot`s of positives to look fwd to .

Whilst we made the grand final with kevvie last year, an argument could also be made that a more accomplished complete coach would have won the grand final,

Whilst we made the grand final with kevvie last year, an argument could also be made that a more accomplished complete coach would have won the grand final,
This is true. Perhaps that explains how Cleary was able to pull off the three-peat when facing a rookie coach in their first GF. Cut him some slack FFS!

End of last year I commented on the dream run the Broncos had .
Yes, and we certainly toyed with the notion the coaching team had prepared them in superior way to the year before. Whether it was good luck or good preparation, that seems to have gone out the window since.

Both our attack and defence have suffered this season. Much of the blame on that is squarely on handling errors.

The longer we continue losing to bottom ranked sides like the Rabbitohs and Titans, the more fingers will get pointed at the coaches and roster management. Regardless of injuries. They are always part of the plan.

This is true. Perhaps that explains how Cleary was able to pull off the three-peat when facing a rookie coach in their first GF. Cut him some slack FFS!
No one is suggesting Kevvie should be sacked, but it's fair that he's coming under scrutiny. That's the job.

An argument ?
What should have Kevvie done then Master Coach ?

Yes, and we certainly toyed with the notion the coaching team had prepared them in superior way to the year before. Whether it was good luck or good preparation, that seems to have gone out the window since.

Both our attack and defence have suffered this season. Much of the blame on that is squarely on handling errors.

The longer we continue losing to bottom ranked sides like the Rabbitohs and Titans, the more fingers will get pointed at the coaches and roster management. Regardless of injuries. They are always part of the plan.

This season form is fleeting .
Anyone can beat anyone . Not that long ago Robbo was feeling the heat . Now Kevvie . Some body elses turn next month .

This season form is fleeting .
Anyone can beat anyone . Not that long ago Robbo was feeling the heat . Now Kevvie . Some body elses turn next month .
I don't think Kevvie is really feeling the heat yet, except from himself. If we can beat the Panthers in two weeks, he'll be back with vengeance.

I don't think Kevvie is really feeling the heat yet, except from himself. If we can beat the Panthers in two weeks, he'll be back with vengeance.

Interesting the Wahs were on fire with TMM playing #7 .
SJ comes back and they can`t tackle ?

He can and I would love to see if he can replicate it outside the amazing Storm system. Bellamy is the best coach ever (in my opinion) for a reason.
Really disagree about Bellamy being the best coach.

He has not coached at international level, Bennett has had success at international level.

His record at State of Origin level is woeful. Bennett whilst a mixed bag, overall you would have to say he was successful as a State of Origin coach.

His club success has only come at the one club, Melbourne. In my opinion, his record will always be tainted by the fact that several of the GF's Melbourne made and those they won were achieved with a squad that was created by deliberate cheating of the salary cap. They continued to benefit from that cheating in the years that followed.

Melbourne continue to be successful because of the systems he has put in place and stuck to.

It is noteworthy that since Cooper Cronk left at the end of 2017, Melbourne have made 2 GF's losing one.

Since Billy retired at the end of 2018, 5 years, they have made one GF.

Since Cameron retired they have not made a GF.

By comparison, Bennett has taken 4 different clubs to GF's, and won at 2 of them. It very easily could have been 3.

Would Bellamy's success transfer readily to another club without the systems he has built up over many years. His Origin record says that the answer is likely no. It would take quite some time.

Bennett has a knack of quickly turning clubs around. Bennett is the best coach of the modern era by some distance in my opinion.

No one is suggesting Kevvie should be sacked, but it's fair that he's coming under scrutiny. That's the job.
McHunt's car won't start in the morning, KW or BW are at fault.

No milk for his cereal - fucking Walters at it again.

Barista ***** up his coffee, damn those Walters.

His dog shits on the bed - bloody Walters, unbelievable.

McHunt's car won't start in the morning, KW or BW are at fault.

No milk for his cereal - fucking Walters at it again.

Barista ***** up his coffee, damn those Walters.

His dog shits on the bed - bloody Walters, unbelievable.
Awesome poem.

Awesome poem.
mom eminem GIF by Chiesa Pastafariana Italiana

Really disagree about Bellamy being the best coach.

He has not coached at international level, Bennett has had success at international level.

His record at State of Origin level is woeful. Bennett whilst a mixed bag, overall you would have to say he was successful as a State of Origin coach.

His club success has only come at the one club, Melbourne. In my opinion, his record will always be tainted by the fact that several of the GF's Melbourne made and those they won were achieved with a squad that was created by deliberate cheating of the salary cap. They continued to benefit from that cheating in the years that followed.

Melbourne continue to be successful because of the systems he has put in place and stuck to.

It is noteworthy that since Cooper Cronk left at the end of 2017, Melbourne have made 2 GF's losing one.

Since Billy retired at the end of 2018, 5 years, they have made one GF.

Since Cameron retired they have not made a GF.

By comparison, Bennett has taken 4 different clubs to GF's, and won at 2 of them. It very easily could have been 3.

Would Bellamy's success transfer readily to another club without the systems he has built up over many years. His Origin record says that the answer is likely no. It would take quite some time.

Bennett has a knack of quickly turning clubs around. Bennett is the best coach of the modern era by some distance in my opinion.
hth, dumbarse

The Dally M's aren't a true gauge of the best player of the year, neither for coach. Any list that has Siebold winning 1/3 the "best coach" awards as Bennett has, is taking the piss.

2 of Bellamy's awards are also from years the Storm were cheating the cap and should therefore have also been revoked like the premierships. Dirty cheating scum at a dirty cheating scum club.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • scobie
  • Skyblues87
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • the_next
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.