THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
A team with the lead at HT doesn't come out and play like that in the 2nd unless they had something against the coach. That was the sort of performance that does suggest he's lost the sheds
Literally lost the sheds? It’s a big stadium maybe he got confused

To respond to the poll, yes he should be.

He's been here 4 years and we're still a dumb footy side. No structure, we don't get the fundamentals right and his recruitment in the past year has been poor.

Reyno's comments about when he first came to the club and how little this side knew says a lot.

Who fucking cares anymore... club is full of garbage from top to bottom... at least half the forum will enjoy the team losing

Officially out of the finals by blowing an 18-10 half time lead, losing the second half by 26-0

Edit: sorry, 30-0. Season on the line against the titans and are now sitting at 40-18.

It’s as bad as it gets.

Kev racks up another honour, the highest winning margin Titans have ever had over the broncos.previous was 16 points.

Officially out of the finals by blowing an 18-10 half time lead, losing the second half by 26-0

Edit: sorry, 30-0. Season on the line against the titans and are now sitting at 40-18.

It’s as bad as it gets.

Kev racks up another honour, the highest winning margin Titans have ever had over the broncos.previous was 16 points.

As pointed out in an unpopular thread, choking and finding ways to lose is now our DNA.

Press Conference
Question: Now that you can't make the finals where do you go from here?
Kev: Oh I don't know about not making the finals, all we have to do is keep winning
Question: Kev whens the last time you have looked at the NRL ladder?
Kev: What brand?

Should just head hunt Dessie... will kill two birds with one stone... titans will suck again and the club can go on the coaching merry go round again.

Dessie doesn't mind blowing up a cap either... might be a perfect fit

Well, seems this year is another wasted one. 2023 -ah yes, we shall always have 2023, until the final 20 minutes of the season and abject capitulation.

I guess this means 2023 was the outlier, and every other year more correctly represents Walters tenor as head coach?

If we were competing in games like a side like the Dolphins and losing, i could live with losing considering we havent had our best side out. Sad fact is, we arent. We are poorly coached, no structure, dont even do the basics right.

I dont see how his apologists can even defend this now. This is just not acceptable. I feel bad for Kevvie because he is a top bloke, but he should just pull the plug and walk away. I dont see how he turns this around. His whole gameplan is built on his risk football, but when our backs are against the wall, there is just no resilience.

Should just head hunt Dessie... will kill two birds with one stone... titans will suck again and the club can go on the coaching merry go round again.

Dessie doesn't mind blowing up a cap either... might be a perfect fit
Watching what a Ciraldo lead Bulldogs did to us last week, perhaps our next move should be to poach the next top assistant from the Storm, Penrith or the Roosters, and give them a shot at a NRL coaches seat.

There would be few if any similar jobs that can offer the resources, talent and production line than us.

Bu this Walters experiment....it's kinda run it's course...

If we were competing in games like a side like the Dolphins and losing, i could live with losing considering we havent had our best side out. Sad fact is, we arent. We are poorly coached, no structure, dont even do the basics right.

I dont see how his apologists can even defend this now. This is just not acceptable. I feel bad for Kevvie because he is a top bloke, but he should just pull the plug and walk away. I dont see how he turns this around. His whole gameplan is built on his risk football, but when our backs are against the wall, there is just no resilience.
Does the playing squad want to compete like the dolphins do though??

We'll need to hire Bennett ... again... because he seems to be the only coach that can get a broncos team to actually give a shit about anything.

Watching what a Ciraldo lead Bulldogs did to us last week, perhaps our next move should be to poach the next top assistant from the Storm, Penrith or the Roosters, and give them a shot at a NRL coaches seat.

There would be few if any similar jobs that can offer the resources, talent and production line than us.

Bu this Walters experiment....it's kinda run it's course...
Matt King for head coach!!

He's gone and the board should begin searching for a replacement immediately.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  • Fitzy
  • Tim K
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.