THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does the playing squad want to compete like the dolphins do though??

We'll need to hire Bennett ... again... because he seems to be the only coach that can get a broncos team to actually give a shit about anything.

Something just isnt right, but being fair, its not the first time we have seen this team implode and collapse under Kevvie. And i know i keep saying it, but i still think it comes down to us not getting the basics of the game right. Run hard, make your tackles and complete your sets, then build off the back of that. We are coached to do the spectacular which is a problem.

If these gutless wonders running this club don’t sack him they are as clueless as Kevvie.

Something just isnt right, but being fair, its not the first time we have seen this team implode and collapse under Kevvie. And i know i keep saying it, but i still think it comes down to us not getting the basics of the game right. Run hard, make your tackles and complete your sets, then build off the back of that. We are coached to do the spectacular which is a problem.
Doesn't matter ... complacency and attitude across the squad has been an issue for fucking ages... the players we recruit don't give a shit about being a bronco... they want their paycheck and then move onto their next big contract.

We've basically been turned into a plastic club

100% correct. Where's the fundamentals? Flashy shit comes off the back of hard work, not the other way round.

Billy Slater should be getting a blank cheque to take over coaching duties.

It's beyond time for Dave Donoghy to show that he means business when it comes to making this club competitive again, and not just the coaching staff but any player with a piss poor attitude as well. If he wants to hide in the shadows like Paul White did, then he can go too.

They are not coached. It’s park footy stuff, throw it to the big guy, the fast guy, oh the crafty guy he will do something. There is absolutely no grounding to our game, there is no shape, no structure, no set plays, nothing but a bunch of freak athletes with no direction.

Anybody who supported Kevvie wholeheartedly should absolutely have his back here.

As someone who has always maintained the fact he can't coach, of course I believe he should be sacked.

The footy department needs a complete change, and hopefully we can see some improvements with Barrett and Teo coming in, but they need to be working under a head coach with a brain.

It's beyond time for Dave Donoghy to show that he means business when it comes to making this club competitive again, and not just the coaching staff but any player with a piss poor attitude as well. If he wants to hide in the shadows like Paul White did, then he can go too.
Yeh, I don't want to sound like i'm placing 100% responsibilities on Kev-there are many other who share the blame here.

But...consider this for a moment.

The level of recruitment and retention when Ikin was here...

And then the same since he's left...

Forfeit rest of this dreadful season.
Nothing good has come happened to us. Every week has been so painful to watch.

How in the world the team has regressed this season is unbelievable. From R12, it’s been all downhill ever since we played Tits.

Unacceptable.

They are not coached. It’s park footy stuff, throw it to the big guy, the fast guy, oh the crafty guy he will do something. There is absolutely no grounding to our game, there is no shape, no structure, no set plays, nothing but a bunch of freak athletes with no direction.
This is what gives me, other fans, and shareholders the shits. Can you imagine this team under a Bellamy or Robinson? They're screaming out for direction and leadership.

Doesn't matter ... complacency and attitude across the squad has been an issue for fucking ages... the players we recruit don't give a shit about being a bronco... they want their paycheck and then move onto their next big contract.

We've basically been turned into a plastic club

Thats on the coach as much as the players. He was quick along with the rest of the management to get the likes of Lodge and TPJ out of the club for being toxic, so if its the case why is he allowing this to carry on under his leadership. He's part of the system that has allowed this to get to this stage if they arent putting in. At the end of the day, right or wrong, the coach lives and dies by results, and ours arent good enough.

Kev "isn't concerned" that our first half tries came off individual brilliance rather than structure. Claims he has "bigger issues" than worrying about the 8.

Yeah, he's a cooked duck.

Forfeit rest of this dreadful season.
Nothing good has come happened to us. Every week has been so painful to watch.

How in the world the team has regressed this season is unbelievable. From R12, it’s been all downhill ever since we played Tits.

Unacceptable.
At least we got that sweet sweet Vegas money $$$

We all just assume that Dave is a good CEO and he might be from a business perspective but in regards to football he came from the easiest job in the NRL.

He’s never had to sack or hire a coach, never had to oversee the rebuild of a football department. He’s never even been at a club that his missed the finals.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Battler
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Dexter
  • Rookie Alan
  • Hurrijo
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.