THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some 10 fuckin years ago, Guss toured our leagues club to study how we function & operate. He took away all his learning’s from us to mould Penrith to its current state and is doing the same again with Dogs.

It’s so pathetic that we’ve fallen so miserably. Lack of proper brains completely. Utter embarrassment.

There's a good reason he's not coaching an NRL team right now. You remember his last regular coaching gig at the tigers right? After being sacked from the Rabbitohs...
Like I said, “we don’t need a rebuild”!

Like I said, “we don’t need a rebuild”!
Yep. Our depth sucks but our starting squad is top 4. Just need a few tweaks plus some decent recruitment. Defs not a rebuild required.

With that being said a lot rides on who we now get as new coaching staff.

Kev can't even get Reece and Ezra to stop kicking on the 3rd or earlier which means he must be OK with it or both players don't give a **** what he says.
Either way it's not how things should work.
Reece is a mistake machine and seems to be getting more erratic, it appears he's learning nothing.

The lack of personal pride in performance is Tigeresque. The way Billy a few others were congratulating the Titans players with 5 to go was making me want to puke.
That was by far our most embarrassing loss of the year, the effort was pathetic.

I think either Maguire or Arthur are suitable options, the club simply can't go on as they are now, if what you're doing isn't working you have to try something different.
No, that is dribble.

Unless an actual good coach is out there for us to sign it would be rash at this point to sack Kevvie, because your talking about a new guy coming in, probably rebuilding a squad and the end game is a team coached by a guy with a dubious modern win rate anyway.

Kev's presser was downright embarrassing. It's painfully obvious he has absolutely no answers to why the team has crumbled and he was back to wiping the imaginary crumbs from the table.

Any coach worth their salt would have blown a gasket during that presser in response to the utter piss-poor performance put in by more than 90% of the team. As soon as Haas went off the rest of them shit themselves knowing they might actually "put in'. The only guys trying out there were Pat and Mozer. Riki needs a swift kick in the balls for his lacklustre effort. That last No tackle option he offered up when the winger was directly in front of him was also criminal. He should be dropped as well. I mean that flop when Reyno had already completed the tackle was inexcusable. Absolute spud!!!

Nah it's becoming untenable... the club can't sack him, because it's too close to the GF to be sacking a coach, but they'll give him a tap on the shoulder and tell him to resign to save face.
I sure hope so!!! But wouldn’t surprise me if they give him one more season. Which I think will be a disastrous decision to make

No, that is dribble.

Unless an actual good coach is out there for us to sign it would be rash at this point to sack Kevvie, because your talking about a new guy coming in, probably rebuilding a squad and the end game is a team coached by a guy with a dubious modern win rate anyway.

So we just stick with the guy with the dubious modern win rate that we have now?

Look at the dragons playing in Melbourne right now with that roster and tell me we aren’t playing with a Kevvie shaped handicap around our neck every week.

There's a good reason he's not coaching an NRL team right now. You remember his last regular coaching gig at the tigers right? After being sacked from the Rabbitohs...

Jesus couldn't save the Tigers.

Flanno in hindsight would have been a better play when he was allowed to coach again.

But our club were never going to touch him.

Unread

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Painin the Haas
  • sooticus
  • Jedhead
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • Bucking Beads
  • scobie
  • Xzei
  • Dexter
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.