THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah and boy hasn't he proved me wrong, very happily so. My biggest criticism of him was having pets and not giving the kids ago - he has now shown that this isn't the case and then some. He's answered every single question asked of him this year. This is also why I still have faith in Kevvie.

What have you got against him having pets......?

What have you got against dogs for eg? They can make a loyal friend and companion.

You'll be onboard this time next year.

Possibly....... IF we're looking no better than now. Though I suspect I'd be inclined to give him 1 more go at it.

For you fickle supporters.......will you be standing behind Kev if we stand as victors at next years GF podium?
Will you be celebrating with the rest of us?

Do you deserve to?

Possibly....... IF we're looking no better than now. Though I suspect I'd be inclined to give him 1 more go at it.

For you fickle supporters.......will you be standing behind Kev if we stand as victors at next years GF podium?

Do you deserve to?

I don't think we gotta worry about that maaaan.

Was there ever a frank examination/explanation of that '22 business ?
Not sure but I recall a heavy emphasis on fitness in the following preseason.

We started getting all the footage about going back to Gap runs, etc.

🤣 Miss Universe answer, you forgot world peace
miss congeniality GIF

Do you deserve to?
Just because some of us aren’t convinced Kev is up to the job doesn’t make us fickle supporters.
Being a supporter doesn’t demand blind faith of every aspect of the Broncos.

Kev deserves another year, he's earned that. The way he turned us around when we crumbled in 2022, there aren't too many reasons why he can't do that again.
I can think of a reason: we needed to go one better this year. What happened?

A lot of things happened, but you already knew that.
Here's what happened the year after 2021. Pretty similar to this year:

Kevvie will probably get another chance, not sure i buy this " he deserves it " argument. Second failure in 3 years punctuated by one outstanding campaign. Keep saying it, but the way we are losing and the manner of our defeats is very, very concerning. Its more concerning that the results themselves.

Here's what happened the year after 2021. Pretty similar to this year:

Yes, with six games to go in the regular season the Broncs were 4th and looking good.

Then it was almost like a switch flipped and they lost five of those last games to not only miss the 4 but the 8 entirely. Those two "games" were the low point, 12-60 vs. Storm and 6-53 vs. Eels and at home, to boot.

While it's unreasonable to expect dirty laundry to be hung out in public, it seems that to this day there's never been some sort of accounting for what happened, let alone why. Can anyone imagine something like that slipping under the radar, so to speak, at Melbourne, Penrith or even the Broncs under Bennett's first reign?

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • azza.79
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • Turky Murky
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.