THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because we didn't pick his dad & uncle as coach.
There was a lot of stuff that went down way before then going back to the Jets saga. Doubt them not getting a coaching gig at the broncos had anything to do with it.

The broncos were also failing, Sam wouldn't want his kid in our crap system spending three or four years getting flogged.

We also have the 'uber gate' ... sending an uber to collect him on his own, for contract discussions. No respect shown to the old boys of the club at all.

Can't believe people are;

1. Happy Flannagan is actually allowed to be part of this game anymore
2. Are happy to have a cheater as the coach

We really have become a shit Sydney club.

Are we really any different from the Tigers since WB left? We are a shit Sydney club now.

I've been to two shittier Sydney clubs. Neither exist anymore.

Ken's Karate Klub in Kensington. Not what it sounds like.
The Taxi Club in Darlinghurst. Not what it sounds like.

If you know either, shame on you.

I've been to two shittier Sydney clubs. Neither exist anymore.

Ken's Karate Klub in Kensington. Not what it sounds like.
The Taxi Club in Darlinghurst. Not what it sounds like.

If you know either, shame on you.
Gay saunas, really (I googled)?

Gay saunas, really (I googled)?
Being a sauna and gay isn't a big deal. Most men's bathhouses gravitate in that direction but Ken's was basically an orgy. Not pretty at all. I mean, walk in, walk straight out. Unless that's your kind of thing.

The Taxi Club was the only place open until dawn in that part of town, and also my local. After 3am, it was pretty much a fleapit of druggies, whores, drag queens and lawyers.

Being a sauna and gay isn't a big deal. Most men's bathhouses gravitate in that direction but Ken's was basically an orgy. Not pretty at all. I mean, walk in, walk straight out. Unless that's your kind of thing.

The Taxi Club was the only place open until dawn in that part of town, and also my local. After 3am, it was pretty much a fleapit of druggies, whores, drag queens and lawyers.
Not surprised re the last, well only surprised that the list did not include journalists and used car salespeople.

Or perhaps they were included but inclusively under druggies, whores, drag queens.

Not surprised re the last, well only surprised that the list did not include journalists and used car salespeople.
I thought you'd like that. And actually true about beat journos and criminal lawyers. You know the crowd.

You forgot NRL upper management too.

If you woke up this morning and chose violence I guess not
I just want to go back in time to an alternative timeline where he stays at Souths just see at what point the wheels fall off.

Though the ultimate dream would be for Seibold to somehow get the job at Melbourne after Bellamy moves on, and then watching him completely dismantle them into nothingness. It would be a win-win situation.

Active Now

• HVbronco
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • leish107
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Sproj
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.