VOTE Position Poll - Kodi Nikorima

Kodi Nikorima's best position is?

• Total voters
I'd be interested to know where Troy Dargan stands in the scheme of things given both Nikorima and Milford are more ballrunners then your traditional playmaker. As such if Kodi starts with Milford I don't really see much difference for either at 6 or 7, what they are good at still exists, but the glaring issues in what the spine doesn't provide still exist as well. If Troy can provide the side proper direction and a kicking game that is something that needs to be seriously considered.

As for Taylor, not even a factor of consideration until he has actually signed a Broncos contract.

Starting number 7. People really need to back up their expectations on Taylor

Deserves to and will get first go at 7. I hate the idea of changing halves if it's not working though.

Wayne should never have moved him around at the end of the season to accomodate Marshall.

Deserves to and will get first go at 7. I hate the idea of changing halves if it's not working though.

Wayne should never have moved him around at the end of the season to accomodate Marshall.

Kodi isnt gunna be a #7 for long

Will be gone for either Taylor ( huge if ) or Paix when he comes into his own

Cronk hasn't got a club next year and JT might play his final season at our place too

Kodi isnt gunna be a #7 for long

Will be gone for either Taylor ( huge if ) or Paix when he comes into his own
I like the look of Tannah Boyd aswell. Hopefully he continues to grow and reach his potential.

He has paid his dues and deserves a crack at the starting halfback role. It is his to lose in my opinion

Best position is bench. But happy for him to start at 7 with a lack of other options. Keen to see what he can make of the first half of the season. Needs to be given a good crack at it.

Depends what's being asked. Outright his best position is #6. But not for us. By the same token, McCullough can play 80 minutes and Glenn can cover the back line, so 4 forwards on the bench. TLDR, for us he's most useful as a #7.

Nikorima has earned a chance to make the 7 his own for 2018. Wish people would give up the Ash Taylor fantasy, Titans are throwing too much money at him and Garth is just the nail in the coffin.

Fullback.

That's where he belongs. Unless he can develop the skills needed to be successful at halfback, which I doubt.

I can see him as a long term fullback. Look, he isn't what we need in the halves while Milford is there too, but he's got a lot of heart and plenty of talent. Seems comfortable under pressure too.

Nikorima has earned a chance to make the 7 his own for 2018. Wish people would give up the Ash Taylor fantasy, Titans are throwing too much money at him and Garth is just the nail in the coffin.

Cause him and Garth are so tight !

7 or bench. We've seen what happens when he's at fullback, the opposition put up the high ball all night, and considering he's one of the shortest players in the Nrl he hardly wins the contest.

Active Now

• LGH
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • MrRobot
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Astro
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • broncs30
  • Allo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FACTHUNT
  • Morkel
  • Redux
  • Organix
  • Fitzy
  • LittleDavey
... and 52 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.