Positional Changes

BuckietheBronc

BuckietheBronc

BRL Player
Feb 26, 2017
Would it be a good or bad thing to switch our 6 and 1? IMO Milf would be more suitable for that "unpredictable/Plenty of room to attack" FB role and Daz being a more calculated ball runner and organiser would be a cool head in attack. It seems to me that Milf is still the type of player that wants to just run the ball and we all know that the best kinds of SO are those who can best command their back line or anyone attacking the ball in general something Daz seems to be good at.

What are your thoughts?

Would it be a good or bad thing to switch our 6 and 1? IMO Milf would be more suitable for that "unpredictable/Plenty of room to attack" FB role and Daz being a more calculated ball runner and organiser would be a cool head in attack. It seems to me that Milf is still the type of player that wants to just run the ball and we all know that the best kinds of SO are those who can best command their back line or anyone attacking the ball in general something Daz seems to be good at.

What are your thoughts?

You're new here aren't you?

I'd be interested to see Milford and Boyd switching roles in attack occasionally, but not a full time switch.

The problem would be with our defence. Boyd is not only a better defender but he organises the rest of the line. At the moment we have pretty much the best defence in the league and would lose that. Better to keep them where they are.

NO NO NO ...

Boyd is the best fullback in the game ... let's leave him right where he is. not only is he an important cog in our attack, but he is a vital cog in our defence with the way he organises the line

The problem would be with our defence. Boyd is not only a better defender but he organises the rest of the line. At the moment we have pretty much the best defence in the league and would lose that. Better to keep them where they are.

This. Separate to his excellent contribution as an attacking FB, Boyd's contribution at the back to our defensive capabilities as a team can't be under estimated or over stated. Equally, Milford has already shown what he can do from 5/8 - rewind to 2015.

Things will come good. Faith and patience.

Boyd is the best at fullback, especially in defence but I agree with some attacking players I would love to see Milford doing some more sweeping plays.

Can someone explain the whole Boyd defending in the line thing? Hasn't effected us yet but jeez I get a heart attack when a team grabbers through and Boyd is no where to be seen

Boyd's the the best fullback around at the mo. Milford will soon be kicking ass at 5/8th (especially when we find our next halfback).

Also, I think people around her have said that Boyd has had a crack at 5/8th before and it didn't go so well?

It's a fair point that you make though and for the reasons that you have outlined. Would be fun to see em switch for a game or 2 but it aint gonna happen I wouldn't think.

I think if you're going to make any positional switch at all ATM it would be regarding Glenn and Thaiday. Move Glenn back to left back row to get him out of the middle and move Thaiday to the bench and bring him on as first interchange prop. We know he doesn't like it there but he's been successful (back end of 2015) in the middle.

In saying that I'm happy to persist as things are that's just an option.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Redux
  • porouian
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • Howie
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosMan
  • YeahNahMate
  • Redfern_1980
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.