VOTE POTS 2016 Round #10 @ Manly

3. Milford
2. Boyd
1. Hunt

Milford
Boyd
Hunt

I also thought Arrow looked the goods for the short time he was on the field.

I also am glad we have Gillett putting in 80 mins of fantastic defence week in, week out and topping the tackle count

3. Anthony Milford - Plenty of room for improvement for the most dangerous man on the park.
2. Sam Thaiday - Really good involvement all good. Outside of spilling a shit of a pass from McGuire, can't think of anything that was less than good from the big man. Even the one liners went alright.
1. Jarrod Wallace - Plenty of intent and big plays from marker. Put his hand up and told Wayne he can handle the starting position if need be.

Gillett went awfully close to receiving a point.

The only thing stopping Boyd getting 3 points from me, is this absolute freak called Anthony Milford :adore:

3 - Anthony Milford
2 - Darius Boyd
1 - Ben Hunt

3. Anthony Milford
2. Darius Boyd
1. Ben Hunt

Gillett would have snagged a point if he didn't air swing the ball trying to score before half time

3. Anthony Milford
2. Darius Boyd
1. Ben Hunt

Gillett would have snagged a point if he didn't air swing the ball trying to score before half time
In fairness, that last bounce was pretty horrible...

In fairness, that last bounce was pretty horrible...

For a player of his talent, he should have scored it. If he does that against a top 4 team like the cowboys, it could be the difference between a win and a loss.

Active Now

• jd87
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • K-Style
  • heartly87
  • Shane Tronc
  • Big Del
  • eggstar10
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.