That's it

Last edited:
3- Kahu
2- McCullough
1- TPJ

3. Jordan Kahu
2. Jarrod Wallace
1. Alex Glenn

If only more players played like Kahu tonight. Copped a wack early, appeared in all sorts but recovered and put his body on the line all evening. Threw a beautiful pass to send Eden over for his first meat pie in first grade (congrats to Greg).

Of all the forwards, none of them led from the front like Jarrod. He laid on some big hits, came up with some tough and important carries and that kick under all sorts of pressure showed good maturity.

Maybe I'm just a victim of the moment, but I thought Lexi came up with some big defensive plays and runs for the side tonight, particularly when the side was under the pump.

Shout out to the rookies as well. They had big shoes to fill and they didn't look out of place in the maroon and gold.

Last edited:
Om surprised not as much love for sua. 18 and did as well in my eyes than glen, wallace, offa etc... with 80 mins... im excited for him

3. Kahu
2. Pangai Jr
1. Glenn

I also voted for Wallace - 2 and I forgot who I gave 1 point to - probably Glenn

3. Jordan Kahu
2. Alex Glenn
1. Jaydn Su'a - the kid went all right for me. Was busy in defence and didn't shirk away from the tough metres. Only 18 as well so imagine him in a couple of years time if he is groomed right

Active Now

• Browny
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosgirl
  • heartly87
  • jd87
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • K-Style
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • johnny plath
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Shane Tronc
  • eggstar10
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.