VOTE POTS 2016 Round #4 vs Cowboys

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Please click the image to vote your Player of the Season MOTM, 2nd and 3rd best for this round against the North Queensland Cowboys.

3. Milf. Dominating and carrying old Hunt's carcass along for the ride.
2. McGuire. Huge up front as always. And, simply put, if it wasn't for his run at the end, we probably wouldn't have won.
1. Roberts. His best game for us yet.

Honorable mention to Parker, Boyd and Maranta.

1. Milford
2. Roberts
1. McGuire

3- Milford
2- Roberts
1- McGuire

Everyone does deserve a shout, although we desperately need Hunt to get out of the rut he is in, and Glenn needs to start defending better... he is imo our weakest link at the moment.

3. Milf
2. McGuire
1. Roberts

3. Anthony Milford
2. James Roberts
1. Josh McGuire

All three came up with some big plays when needed

i wanna blow milf as much as the next straight dude but if he makes most of his tackles we dont need these field goals or or tries/line breaks

roberts for mine. boyd and mcguire everywhere and directed the crew. but obvsly have to give at least a point to milf had the flash plays but whilst a damn sight better than poor ol hunt cost us. coote best on ground by far

i wanna blow milf as much as the next straight dude but if he makes most of his tackles we dont need these field goals or or tries/line breaks

roberts for mine. boyd and mcguire everywhere and directed the crew. but obvsly have to give at least a point to milf had the flash plays but whilst a damn sight better than poor ol hunt cost us. coote best on ground by far

He has been credited with 10 tackles, 3 missed, which is not unusual for a smaller, zippier half, but not good enough for what we are hoping to achieve. I said it earlier though, Kahu's the reason the Cows got as close as they did - 9 missed tackles.

Which isn't standard for Kahu. It needs to be recognised that Kahu was playing injured.

That's right - meaning that whole side - Milford included, was targeted. And Milford had effectively zero help from his outside in defence. So [MENTION=8388]sus[/MENTION]'s comment of "if he makes most of his tackles we dont need these field goals or or tries/line breaks" isn't exactly fair on him.

3. Roberts
2. Milford
1. McGuire

Again, a tight race between the candidates.

I am really impressed by Milford and his continued progress.

However, Roberts takes the choccies this week, as it was his tackle busts and speed that had us posting points.

The absence of our regular left edge combinations is going to make us lean on him a bit more and he looks to be warming to the task. It's going to be fireworks once Oates and Reed return. Not to mention if Hunt finds some form.

nah but in all seriousness greg eden had a solid game nothing amazing but he is improving every week

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Gaz
  • Stix
  • Reds2011
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.