CROSS FORUM NRL Finals Week Three Discussion

Cleary is amazing and will be an immortal, he is head and shoulders above every other 7 in the game. I reckon he'd more than hold his own in the good rugby league eras too with the likes of Thurston, Johns, Langer, etc.

I think i'd take Cleary over any half I've seen. The way he plays at least an 8 outta 10 every single week, and the way he seems to take the right option every time he has the ball is like Cam Smith.

Best 2 teams in the GF.
I thought Cronulla had a proper dig last night but mistakes at crucial times killed any momentum that were building. Unfortunately Nicho was around most of them .
Thought the obstruction call on Talakai was consistent with most of the year. I thought he started to slide off late just before he was knocked over. Probably doesn't get there but this is where the game is, for now at least.
No doubt there will be a controversial defensive decision call made during the GF.
The fact that there are so many posters on here with opposite views shows how confusing it is.
IMO Panthers have been playing within themselves the last few weeks, content with turning the ball under, completing and chasing kicks.
They will be a different beast in the GF.
Very keen to see what Bellyache comes up with.

Yep, its going to be a legendary grand final tomorrow afternoon. Just a shame actual footy ends about 5.30pm tomorrow.
Really need to give your afl shit a rest. I'm sure there's somewhere you can take it and people give a rats ars3

I swear to fucking god, it is unreal how not one soul in the Rugby League media doesn't watch these Panthers and not think something is fishy
Yes.. the lance Armstrong's of the nrl. As fresh after 80 minutes as they are at kickoff. Least injuries per season over last 5 seasons and constant return from injuries early and seem stronger than before the injury... incredible conditioning

Yes.. the lance Armstrong's of the nrl. As fresh after 80 minutes as they are at kickoff. Least injuries per season over last 5 seasons and constant return from injuries early and seem stronger than before the injury... incredible conditioning
George Bush blew up the towers too

I dont see the Storm stopping Penrith, especially with no NAS. Penrith's side are just built for Vlandysball, it works perfectly to their strengths. Plus they are on the juice.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • johnny plath
  • Cavalo
  • Emanon
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Slippin Jimmy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.