VOTE POTS 2016 Round #5 @ Titans

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Please click the image to vote your Player of the Season MOTM, 2nd and 3rd best for this round against the Gold Coast Titans.

Time to vote people. Let's break last week's record!

The forwards won this game.

3) McGuire
2) Parker
1) Roberts

3. Parker
2. McGuire
1. Roberts

Special mention to all the other middle forwards and Kahu and Oates. Thought Gillett and Glenn were disappointing tho.

3) Gillett
2) Roberts
1) Not Sure

You watch the same game as me Mork? That was Gillett's worse game of the year by far.

Meanwhile McGuire & Parker made over 300 metres & 50 tackles between them.

1. McGuire (171 metres and 22 tackles)
2. Parker
3. Roberts

You watch the same game as me Mork? That was Gillett's worse game of the year by far.

Meanwhile McGuire & Parker made over 300 metres & 50 tackles between them.

In attack, yes. In defence he was awesome. Not just numbers, there were plenty of times he looked buggered and beaten by the ball-runner but found a way to not only grab them in desperation but take them down hard. Can't be underestimated.

I'm probably jaded by McGuire and Parker pulling out big numbers every week, it kind of becomes the norm, so I'm probably being a bit unfair.

3- Gillett
2- Parker
1- Kahu

In attack, yes. In defence he was awesome. Not just numbers, there were plenty of times he looked buggered and beaten by the ball-runner but found a way to not only grab them in desperation but take them down hard. Can't be underestimated.

I'm probably jaded by McGuire and Parker pulling out big numbers every week, it kind of becomes the norm, so I'm probably being a bit unfair.

I don't think it was just the numbers from Parker that impressed me, I think how he ran the ball and his general involvement tonight were more impressive. Mcguire well he should be one of the first picked for Queensland.

Boyd got motm.
I chose him for MOTM too, but no one was really a standout.

3. Boyd
2. Parker
1. Blair

Pretty hard game to choose for tbh, no one really stood out, it was just an ugly grinding game.

I don't think it was just the numbers from Parker that impressed me, I think how he ran the ball and his general involvement tonight were more impressive. Mcguire well he should be one of the first picked for Queensland.

He also got pushed back more times that I can ever remember in the first half. That offload for Roberts' try though...

Active Now

• Strop
  • Reds2011
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.