VOTE POTS 2017 Round #2 vs Cowboys

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Vote for your Top 3 in the Broncos first home game of the season against Qld rivals, North Queensland Cowboys!

1. Kahu.
2. Boyd.
3. Hunt

Uhhhh, what? He did well to finish the game with a cork, and played pretty well considering, but there's no chance he was in our best 3 players :P

3. Ese'ese
2. Hunt
1. Boyd

3. Hunt
2. Ese'ese
1. Boyd

3. Boyd
2. EseEse
1. Hunt

FYI @Porthoz, I can't vote on my iPhone 6s+ running Chrome as I can't scroll below a certain point (picture shows bottom of scrollable page) and the style sheet is throwing the bottom Nav up to the middle of the page.

View attachment 1135
@Nashy

3.Hunt.
2. Boyd
1. Macca

1- Boyd (Although I wish he had done a better job of settling the troops down last night. We should've won that game, were it not for too many boneheaded mistakes!)
2- Milford (A winning field goal would've propelled him to legend status for the ages last night, but the bad service and refs allowing the Cowboys offside, stole it from him and the Broncos)
3- Ese (Dropped ball pegged him down a few notches, but he deserves a top 3 spot for his excellent job otherwise)

Kuddos to Kahu for the effort on one leg most of the match, especially his try and get out of jail moment in our own ingoal. Quality work from the young man!

I could not believe that was Hunt in that first half (the unsuspect @Foordy sitting next to me was incredulous too), too bad he didn't keep it going in the second half.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • davidp
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  • MrMoore
  • Manlyman
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mieko
  • Swordfish
  • PETERN
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.