- Aug 25, 2018
"I will play. Training went well on Friday and I’m feeling OK. There’s still some pain there. My face is still a bit swollen. It has gone down a lot. I came in the other day and the boys were laughing at me because my face had totally blown up, but it’s a lot better than it was. In my head, I am playing from right now."
“Unless I take a turn with the antibiotics, I will definitely play. I feel much better. The first couple of days I was pretty busted, but the doctors decided to remove it (wisdom teeth) now and hopefully I’ll be right for the rest of the year.”
“Patty is smart. We have the medical clearance for him to play, so we are not going against medical advice. It just depends on Patty and whether he feels he has done enough to take the field. He trained well, so we will see how he pulls up tomorrow and we will give him until kick-off to make a decision. It will be his decision, not ours, on whether he plays or not.”