Pre-season

Makes sense that Niu is transitioning into the centre position, Brimson has the Fullback position at the Titans locked down so it won't be available when he goes there next year.
He hasn’t signed with the titans... do you just not know that or are you being sarcastic because all of us I am sure have a sick feeling in our gut he is gonna piss of next year

He hasn’t signed with the titans... do you just not know that or are you being sarcastic because all of us I am sure have a sick feeling in our gut he is gonna piss of next year

His father mentioned something about it on Twitter that they will see Fifita there soon.

His father mentioned something about it on Twitter that they will see Fifita there soon.
That doesn’t mean much really... especially when he wasn’t able to negotiate contracts with other teams at that stage

@Wolfie you said tesi was best suited to the centre’s? Just on a size reference, he’s basically the same height and weight as olam, so he’s not too small.

That doesn’t mean much really... especially when he wasn’t able to negotiate contracts with other teams at that stage

that myth that continually gets purported by the media was debunked several years ago by the media.

players and their agents can talk to clubs at any time ... contracts just won't be registered with the governing body until they are in the final year of their existing contract

Can we stop peddling the shit about Niu going to the Titans? That whole post by his father was debunked less than a week later.

@Wolfie you said tesi was best suited to the centre’s? Just on a size reference, he’s basically the same height and weight as olam, so he’s not too small.

Im not sure i said he was best suited, I just think its his best position at the moment to get onto this Broncos team. Thing is he doesnt have anywhere near the physicality of Olam.

Im not sure i said he was best suited, I just think its his best position at the moment to get onto this Broncos team. Thing is he doesnt have anywhere near the physicality of Olam.
Different player for sure, I just found it interesting that they’re very similar in stature. Just goes to show playing style can definitely give perception of size.

Good to see, keep it up.

I continue to believe Isaako has more than enough ability to play multiple positions at NRL level and haven't wavered from that position. At least I don't think so!

I'm happy he's back there and I have I believe a justified reason to think he can make fullback a fulltime role.

I continue to believe Isaako has more than enough ability to play multiple positions at NRL level and haven't wavered from that position. At least I don't think so!

I'm happy he's back there and I have I believe a justified reason to think he can make fullback a fulltime role.
I’m not sure where his ceiling lies, though I don’t think it is particularly high. That being said, there are few players in this team who I would enjoy seeing succeed more than Isaako. Good luck to him.

I’m not sure where his ceiling lies, though I don’t think it is particularly high. That being said, there are few players in this team who I would enjoy seeing succeed more than Isaako. Good luck to him.
Needs to have a good hard look at his size in a mirror then take that image with him into the first line of defence. Only has to sit a few on their arse and there will be no stopping him.

I went out on a limb in the past about Isaako and I think he is very under rated and has the ability to become a real fan favourite for Bronco supporters. I thought I saw something in him that most don't, on here at least.

I have made bum calls in the past and I'd blame no one if they thought my opinion is shit on this. My view is that maturity and a settled life will, over the next 24 months result in a genuine quality top grader. Note, didn't use superstar here but even that may be possible.

I went out on a limb in the past about Isaako and I think he is very under rated and has the ability to become a real fan favourite for Bronco supporters. I thought I saw something in him that most don't, on here at least.

I have made bum calls in the past and I'd blame no one if they thought my opinion is shit on this. My view is that maturity and a settled life will, over the next 24 months result in a genuine quality top grader. Note, didn't use superstar here but even that may be possible.

I think a big thing Isaako needs to start doing before anything is just run hard. He is a big fella, but he always seems to hit the line quite timidly. If he can just keep things simple, organise the defense and just run hard he could still do very well at fullback for us in 2021.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.