Predicted Round 1 Line-ups

Love this from Brennan today. This is why Penrith are back to being a production juggernaut.

2012- five players in their 25 were locally developed. 20%.
2018- 24 players in their 30 are locally developed. 80%

Two NYC premierships in 2013 and 2015.

I made the point when Brennan got the gig that young players would flock there and love him. He has that Bennett quality. A Bronco once told me that Benny could pick you in a position you've never played before against the Storm in the Grand Final and by Sunday he'd have you think you're the greatest hooker of all time.

Not surprised it's Arrow either, he will be selfless and effective in everything he does. I am betting he plays 200 games for the Titans and wins their clubman of the year three times before he retires.

“It doesn’t affect Jai Arrow one little bit,” Brennan said of Cartwright joining the team.

“Jai Arrow is probably been my standout trainer, my standout player for the whole pre-season.

“Jai Arrow will be in my team somewhere I can guarantee you that.

“I love him, and you can quote me on that.

“He’s trained the house down, he’s done everything right.

“There’ll be no issue about Jai Arrow finding a spot in my team.”

Green has said he hasn't ruled out moving Morgan to fullback so Martin can play 5/8.

No idea why he is trying to fit Martin in the side. He was a passenger last year in their grand final win

Oh for sure. I'd kill for a spot on the bench of an NRL side. You'd have to think it'd be a setback for his career ambitions though.

Or a stepping stone. I know what you mean, but even the best often took the longer road. All that matters is performance, bench or starting.

No idea why he is trying to fit Martin in the side. He was a passenger last year in their grand final win

Just pressure to keep Coote imo.

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • pennywisealfie
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.