Preliminary Final - Sydney Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
If reed gets his D right we win this. They haven't really hurt us anywhere else.

I'd back us to win now with proper refereeing. But the Roosters will keep getting the advantage.

The ruck management is a joke. The Roosters are deadset holding down twice as long and get nothing. It makes it REALLY hard to believe it's just incompetence.

You guys are pretty excited, like I was 16-0.

We really needed that try going into halftime. I'm still firmly of the belief we'll win this but the refs absolute bullshit makes me worried.

I think we have the lead we need at half time. I think we can run them off their feet in this next 40. All the stats are starting to run our way too. Good times ahead methinks

My only fear is the N(sw)RL doing everything in their power to have a NSW team in the grand final.

My only fear is the N(sw)RL doing everything in their power to have a NSW team in the grand final.

They're already doing it, but we're somehow overcoming it. At the ground, and it's clear as day that the rorters are getting away with murder in the ruck.

Last 20 to 30 minutes will be edge of the seat stuff. Napa and Moa back on - they've been dominating us. KNik on too, he could potentially create some shit too.

They clearly are. The laydown that the rorters are getting away with is a joke

Pearce looks gone, might be helpful in the second half

Reed looks slow live but also RTS is getting outside his man and forcing him to hold that little bit Oates might have to start shutting down they risk an intercept if they cut out Funguson

I think if Pearce stays off it'll be harder for us.

The crowd needs to start booing a bit like they do in Sydney because it's not coming through into my room here in Tom Price...the refs must have their attention drawn to the wrestling

Pretty clear boo's from what I'm hearing. More than I've heard at a usual Broncos home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • broncomax
  • broncotville
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • BooKhaki
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • FACTHUNT
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.