QLD City v Country

Who Would Win

• QLD City (South East QLD)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Coxy said:
Midgey said:
I'd say City would win that. There are too many combinations in there that would help them. I think on their day, each of the forward packs would be pretty even.

Midgey! So now we have the whole QLD set! _woohoo_ [icon_lol1.

Haha we do indeed! The first thread I read when I re-joined contained a flame war between Stu and Nashy. Ahhh the good ol days! Let the mutual hatred of Stu's opinions begin icon_smile

Midgey said:
Coxy said:
Midgey said:
I'd say City would win that. There are too many combinations in there that would help them. I think on their day, each of the forward packs would be pretty even.

Midgey! So now we have the whole QLD set! _woohoo_ [icon_lol1.

Haha we do indeed! The first thread I read when I re-joined contained a flame war between Stu and Nashy. Ahhh the good ol days! Let the mutual hatred of Stu's opinions begin icon_smile

There you have it folks. As if you didn't know already, but Stu = Frank The Tank icon_thumbs_u

both of those teams would wipe the floor with NSW.
How tidy are they.

Go Country!

there actually is a QLD city vrs country game but it is for QCup players only and players required for NRL duty are ruled out... is that correct?

bfoord said:
there actually is a QLD city vrs country game but it is for QCup players only and players required for NRL duty are ruled out... is that correct?

Pretty much, but its not based on "origin" its based on where the players are playing at the time

BroncoMatt said:
City
1. K. Hunt
2. I. Folau
3. B. Tate
4. G. Inglis
5. D. Boyd
6. C. Cronk
7. J. Thurston
Country
1. B. Slater
2. M. Bowen
3. W. Tonga
4. J. Hodges
5. A. Graham
6. D. Lockyer
7. S. Prince

I question I have is, which of these 2 backlines would put the most points on the NSW backline?

Hammo said:
BroncoMatt said:
City
1. K. Hunt
2. I. Folau
3. B. Tate
4. G. Inglis
5. D. Boyd
6. C. Cronk
7. J. Thurston
Country
1. B. Slater
2. M. Bowen
3. W. Tonga
4. J. Hodges
5. A. Graham
6. D. Lockyer
7. S. Prince

I question I have is, which of these 2 backlines would put the most points on the NSW backline?

Was thinking the same thing, we are so blessed with backs it isn't funny. They used Hazem El Masri last year and we have guys like Bell, Graham, Cronk, Tonga who have barely been talked about this year [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • jtupu17
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.