QLD Reds

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Into the Grand final!!! [icon_drun

A win would mean every Queensland sporting team has won a major title in the last decade. Broncos, maroons, Lions, Reds, Firebirds, Bulls, Bullets. Awesome.

Go Queensland. We are the sporting capital of Australia!!!!

If the Reds win, and the Maroons win a 6th, and the Broncos win - wow I really wouldn't be wanting to be choosing the winner of the "Team of the Year" at the Qld Sports Awards .............................. oh wait, I do get a vote, shit it's going to be tough this year.

I hope they win it, watched a bit of the game last night they do play an exciting brand of union when the backs get the ball.

Coxy said:
A win would mean every Queensland sporting team has won a major title in the last decade. Broncos, maroons, Lions, Reds, Firebirds, Bulls, Bullets. Awesome.

Roar as well.

I was waiting for someone to notice. Figured it'd be a wogball apologist like Brizz :-p

Coxy said:
I was waiting for someone to notice. Figured it'd be a wogball apologist like Brizz :-p

[icon_lol1. So it was less a mistake, more a bait. I shouldve known [icon_lol1.

I didn't even notice you missed the Roar - I just assumed you'd included them. Like Jeb, I should have known better :oops:

The crowd came across on TV really well, the chants got going and the roar when the team ran out was awesome.

Jeba said:
Coxy said:

Roar as well.
Technically you mean Brisbane team. Since the Cowboys and the Titans haven't won a major title...ever... :twisted:

mrslong said:
Jeba said:
Coxy said:

Roar as well.
Technically you mean Brisbane team. Since the Cowboys and the Titans haven't won a major title...ever... :twisted:

Good point. I meant A Queensland team has won every major title. Didn't Townsville or Cairns with the NBL as well one year?

Coxy said:
mrslong said:
Jeba said:
Coxy said:

Roar as well.

Good point. I meant A Queensland team has won every major title. Didn't Townsville or Cairns with the NBL as well one year?

Just Brisbane. But you already mentioned them in your post. Cairns lost it this year to NZ.

Oh, and just because it needs to be said, NSW sides have won every one of the competitions you've just mentioned too. If the Reds lose we're still even. [icon_razz1

dukey said:
Oh, and just because it needs to be said, NSW sides have won every one of the competitions you've just mentioned too. If the Reds lose we're still even. [icon_razz1

Yeah, but NSW have had an unfair advantage :P

Literacy is not an advantage in sporting competitions, Coxy.

I think this year alone QLD has done well across all sports.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Skathen
  • Wild Horse
  • Morkel
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Manlyman
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lurker
  • Matheos
  • bb_gun
  • Culhwch
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.