Qld Team for Game Three

I would consider Parker for the lock position before Lowe or Stagg in case Harrison is injured or in really bad form, although Myles would fill the position perfectly.
As a wide running second rower, I would probably prefer Bolton.

I will not argue the current policy of keeping a tight unit and incumbency for a player like Costigan, but he would definitely be the one I would take out of the team for Hannant, while moving Taylor to the fringes.

question - was this the single easiest day in the office for the QLD selectors in history?

Anonymous person said:
question - was this the single easiest day in the office for the QLD selectors in history?

Nah, they did have a couple of questions:

1. Scott and Shillington/Shillington and Hannant/Scott and Hannant?
2. Who to pick for 18th man?

Can't believe they dropped Hannant instead of Taylor/Costigan. Other than that, even a retard could have picked the side I guess.

Alec said:
Can't believe they dropped Hannant instead of Taylor/Costigan. Other than that, even a retard could have picked the side I guess.
Really? You haven't been paying much notice to the NSW selectors, have you? [icon_evillaugh

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.