Qualifying Final - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awesome! Niko made me cream

Oates catches ball, everyone points to the dead ball "run bitch run"

Hunt really needs to work his kicking game. Surely it can't be hard to develop a low trajectory drop punt to the corners. His mid field bombs put us under so much pressure as no one chases them.

Good to win. But seems like that put Cowboys on the easier side of the draw though. Sharks/Souffs (they are both shit) and Melbourne. We get the Roosters.

Hunt really needs to work his kicking game. Surely it can't be hard to develop a low trajectory drop punt to the corners. His mid field bombs put us under so much pressure as no one chases them.

as much as everyone's been running around humping bits of furniture over these two this year, they both have shitloads of room for improvement .... couple that with a cannon ball front rower or two and it's exciting times

Great win boys !!!
Enjoy a well earned week off.

Gus back in a "Queensland rugby league teams are awesome" state of mind ....

Gus back in a "Queensland rugby league teams are awesome" state of mind ....

Well the bleeding obvious is hard to avoid. And yes, Gus is nowhere near as objective as we are on here about NSW

Sorry to all of the Granville lovers, but he was exposed at that intensity. Not saying he wouldn't get there, but that was a couple of levels above what he has played.

Sorry to all of the Granville lovers, but he was exposed at that intensity. Not saying he wouldn't get there, but that was a couple of levels above what he has played.

I can't agree with you on that one mate. I thought Granville had excellent dummy half service all game.
I think our second try came through his defence though?

Good to win. But seems like that put Cowboys on the easier side of the draw though. Sharks/Souffs (they are both shit) and Melbourne. We get the Roosters.

I don't fear the Roosters anymore. They will inevitably get into a heavy weight tussle with the Dogs without Hargreaves. That's gonna wear their forwards out, and ours get the week off.

I can't agree with you on that one mate. I thought Granville had excellent dummy half service all game.
I think our second try came through his defence though?
He was completely gassed at the 25 min mark and did not make it back on till the 65 min mark. That's not what you want from your starting 9.

I don't fear the Roosters anymore. They will inevitably get into a heavy weight tussle with the Dogs without Hargreaves. That's gonna wear their forwards out, and ours get the week off.

The doggies winning was the best outcome for us. They helt rach orher.

Im a Granville fan but we definitely need McCullough 1200 tackles and 30 misses. Granville 600 tackles 29 missed as of last week.

We were targeting him too.

Last edited:
He was completely gassed at the 25 min mark and did not make it back on till the 65 min mark. That's not what you want from your starting 9.

Yeah he did struggle a bit tonight. I do think we targeted him quite a bit though,which at needed to. I wonder if they'd have been better starting Ray and bringing Jake on when the game opens up a little.

In fairness, he's had a belter of a year,and I expect he'll continue to improve. Good on him, it's good to see him making the most of his opportunity up there.

was exposed as the 60 min player that he is ... still an off the bench impact player imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • barker
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • broncotville
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.