Qualifying Final - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the **** does Reed go for tackle around the legs when they're like two metres out from the line?

Wrap the fucking ball up.

The tempo at the moment is insane.

Shit! There was something brewing there.

I reckon Ning!

As usual we look good when we're in attack. Just need to do a bit less defending though.

Squandered chance there, first opportunity in a long while. Got to muscle up in defence here, keep them pinned down.

I hate conceding this many metres each set. Eventually they'll make us pay.

how was that not a penalty

Granville was so offside! The ref even called it!

Refs call Granville offside, Hodgo runs right at him and we don't get the penalty?

Get fucked.

Fucking bullshit. Ref called him off three times and then let him go with it.

And another penalty there! Deliberate offside

Can we watch the fucking game channel 9, stop showing fucking full screen replays of irrelevant shit while we are in the middle of our sets you stupid *****.

Couple of mistakes - the pace of the game is starting to catch up with a few of them.

Got to calm down. I think we're the better conditioned team, and if we can keep this pace up without conceding points, we should be able to break them.

Great defence.

Finally, a call goes our way. Roll up the sleeves, keep it tight, and send heavy traffic at their edges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Browny
  • Yellowfella
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.