Queensland Bulls 2018/2019

216* with 8 overs to go, could comfortably be looking at ~275 if he stays in.

250* with 5 overs to go, 300 isn't off the table here.

Play spinners they say.

Swepson 1/97 off 8

Last edited:
Play spinners they say.

Swepson 1/97 off 8

Judging by this wicket & the size of the ground I'd say pretty much everyone is going to get carted. Steketee going at 8 an over and the other 3 quicks all going at above 6 an over.

Might need a casual 100 off 40 balls from Lynn to have a chance in this one.

Last edited:
Is Fox televising this? It doesn't appear so.

Queensland haven't had a single game televised so far, I'm guessing it's because we're always playing in random locations. This game is in Hurtsville, I'm surprised they even have internet to stream it.

Judging by this wicket & the size of the ground I'd say pretty much everyone is going to get carted. Steketee going at 8 an over and the other 3 quicks all going at above 6 an over.

Might need a casual 100 off 40 balls from Lynn to have a chance in this one.

That will only fly if WA all go for runs too.

Want to bet Quadir doesn’t get his wrongun’ hit for 100?

That will only fly if WA all go for runs too.

Want to bet Quadir doesn’t get his wrongun’ hit for 100?

Maybe a little harsh on Swepson, Short would've hit just about every leggie in the country for millions today.

Probably the coaches fault for playing him.

That is a weird as looking score card! Brilliant knock from Short though. Would be good to see Bryant and Lynn go nuts.

If I’m picking the ODI side from this Comp (plus the test players that will come in), Lynn, Bryant, McDermott and Short will be hard to leave out.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.