CRICKET Queensland Bulls 23/24

Bartlett belts 70 off 75 to get us to 144 all out

7 boundaries and 5 sixes

Well QLD have been awful all season, why change now?

Apparently Vidler can bowl around 140-145. That is amazing for his age.

50 to Davies...I mean...surely he makes the squad at the end of the year.

50 to Davies...I mean...surely he makes the squad at the end of the year.
Or maybe give him more first class cricket instead of setting him up for failure. Heads not getting dropped and neither is Marsh. Hardie would get picked before him if either were to go down. No need to rush him.

2/12 at lunch chasing another 151 just to draw level

I know we’ve got some rookies in place of Renners and Neser but how have we fallen so far so quickly

2/12 at lunch chasing another 151 just to draw level

I know we’ve got some rookies in place of Renners and Neser but how have we fallen so far so quickly

Do we need a clean out of sorts, Chuck has been coach since 2017- won two shields in that time from that win in 2020/21- Burns, Street, Labuschagne, Khawaja, Renshaw, Peirson, Wildermuth, Neser, Bartlett and Swepson are still there.

Last and second last this year in the two competitions- you can't ignore that.

Do we need a clean out of sorts, Chuck has been coach since 2017- won two shields in that time from that win in 2020/21- Burns, Street, Labuschagne, Khawaja, Renshaw, Peirson, Wildermuth, Neser, Bartlett and Swepson are still there.

Last and second last this year in the two competitions- you can't ignore that.

Why is Burns not getting a game anymore?

Was Lovell banging the door down? I don't have much of an idea about the second XI but surely, Burns can't be any worse than he is.

Third most runs in Club and got 137 against WA and 84 against Tasmania.

I think they're trying to sort it out, and they know what Burns can and can't do.

I wouldn't be shocked if Burns and Kuhnemann are not at the Bulls in 24/25.

Third most runs in Club and got 137 against WA and 84 against Tasmania.

I think they're trying to sort it out, and they know what Burns can and can't do.

I wouldn't be shocked if Burns and Kuhnemann are not at the Bulls in 24/25.

That would be a shame but Kuhnemann really does need to get game time. I imagine either SA or Tassie would be his best bet. Obviously NSW has Lyon, Green and Sangha, Vic has Murphy, WA has Ricchiocholi or however you spell it, Qld has Swepson.

I am also happy that young guys are getting shots in FC, the Australian team is going to need 3-4 guys in about 12 months time and it is a bit of a situation where you are throwing darts and hoping something sticks to have guys ready.

At the moment, you've got Davies and then daylight. Hardie and Webster are the other two obviously but neither of them is putting up irresistible numbers either.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Wolfie
  • broncotville
  • Spoon
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Skathen
  • Bish
  • winslow_wong
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jedhead
  • Johnny92
  • porouian
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
... and 47 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.