Queensland Cricket 2019/2020

1/42 game over

How much does Stanlake’s 4 not out boost his average? lol

Equal highest score!

He bats for red ink though- 1*, 0*, DNB, 0, 4, 0*, 0*, 0, 0, 0*, DNB, 0 and 4.

Av 2 from seven games for Bulls.

Last edited:
What’s the Perth wicket been like this season? I thought it was really good for the Test last year, hopefully something similar this week.

The Australia A game there Pakistan bowled really well and Australia were terrible- under lights it was moving sideways for them and they did some damage.

Bulls haven't played there yet. But between the A game and the Test last year I thought it held up well. May crack this time with it being 40 degrees.

Interesting squad.

1. Warner
2. Finch (c)
3. Labuschagne
4. Smith
5. Handscomb
6. Carey (wk)
7. Abbott
8. Cummins
9. Starc
10. Zampa
11. Hazlewood

Probably the best XI out of that group I'd say.

Khawaja is a little hard done by isn’t he? Has been going horribly in FC but pretty well in OD.

I reckon Turner might find his way in because there is no Maxwell. The problem then becomes though, where do Aus get the fifty ten overs from? Is Turner bowling again yet?

Khawaja is a little hard done by isn’t he? Has been going horribly in FC but pretty well in OD.

I reckon Turner might find his way in because there is no Maxwell. The problem then becomes though, where do Aus get the fifty ten overs from? Is Turner bowling again yet?

The side I listed has 5 guys who can bowl 10 each, I think Abbott & Agar might both end up in the team at some point.

The side I listed has 5 guys who can bowl 10 each, I think Abbott & Agar might both end up in the team at some point.

Yeah I think Agar will definitely be in there, especially given it is on India's turning tracks. My comment was more on if Turner makes it into the side, he probably replaces Abbott which then results in only 4 bowlers.

Sheffield Shield in the 2010's.

Most runs

Burns 5454
Cowan 5318
Doolan 5311
Fergurson 5274
Cooper 5057

Most wickets

Copeland 296
Bird 273
Sayers 257
Mennie 246
Feldman 228

Gode 179 Off 73 today for Valleys.

Still only one OD game for Qld.

Last edited:
Valleys 20/20 premiers

Gode 64 off 24

Bulls rolled WA for 77 yesterday in the futures league.

WIldermuth 5-8.

Qld 2/103 at stumps

Renshaw 26
Street 45 backing up his form last week for CA.

Slightly different but relevant topic, Kirby Short has announced her retirement. Heat and Fire girls need a new captain, I’m assuming Mooney?

Matt Renshaw dropped by the Bulls, looks to be heading to South Australia / Adelaide for next season. - Crash Craddock

Matt Renshaw dropped by the Bulls, looks to be heading to South Australia / Adelaide for next season. - Crash Craddock

The rumour is Strikers not SA- it's a three year offer.

If he wants to argue with Chuck it's hard to mount a case when your last two seasons have been 394 at 21 and 182 at 20 in the SS.

What he could argue is how about four other batsmen keep their spot. Few more should be joining him.
[automerge]1581313932[/automerge]
Marsh Sheffield Shield
Queensland Bulls v Tasmania, the Gabba
Friday – Monday, 10am start daily.

Queensland
Usman Khawaja (c)
Joe Burns
Cameron Gannon
Sam Heazlett
Marnus Labuschagne
Nathan McSweeney
Michael Neser
James Peirson
Bryce Street
Mark Steketee
Mitch Swepson
Jack Wildermuth
(12th man to be named at the toss)

Last edited:
So I guess:

1. Street
2. Heazlett (I'd see what he has to offer opening)
3. Labushagne
4. Khawaja
5. Burns
6. Wildermuth
7. Pierson
8. Neser
9. Gannon
10. Steketee
11. Swepson

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.