Queensland Cricket 2019/2020

still very early in his career, but what do we make of Wall Street? Burns showed today you can open and score runs quickly, where as Street has a hard time cracking a 30 SR and hasn’t made a heap of runs after seeing off entire sessions
I could be wrong, but didn't he start in the middle order and score a century early on? Might be better suited in the middle order when Renshaw returns to form. If Burns gets a big 100 here it will give him heaps of confidence for the back end of the season as he's looked good all summer (without big scores) and that should keep him his spot for the Bangladesh tour.

Burns 100 number 13 for Queensland in game 78.

Good player burnsy, pity he got out for 135. Game in the balance.

All of these super promising kids around...and then there is McSweeney. He just looks so technically deficient with the bat, be surprised if he ever becomes anything. Now watch me be totally wrong.

See the LBW against Finch I think it was in the last t20 against SA? I swear it looks like it wasn’t hitting a third set of stumps.

Marsh Sheffield Shield
Queensland Bulls v WA
March 6-9, WACA

Usman Khawaja (c)
Xavier Bartlett
Joe Burns
Cameron Gannon
Sam Heazlett
Nathan McSweeney
Michael Neser
James Peirson
Bryce Street
Mark Steketee
Mitch Swepson
Jack Wildermuth

Marsh Sheffield Shield
Queensland Bulls v WA
March 6-9, WACA

Usman Khawaja (c)
Xavier Bartlett
Joe Burns
Cameron Gannon
Sam Heazlett
Nathan McSweeney
Michael Neser
James Peirson
Bryce Street
Mark Steketee
Mitch Swepson
Jack Wildermuth

Important game this one. We're close to full strength now. Any idea if we'll get Marnus back for the final (assuming we make it)? It's on the 27th of March.

This side would be hard to beat -

1. Street
2. Burns
3. Khawaja (c)
4. Labuschagne
5. Heazlett
6. Wildermuth
7. Peirson
8. Neser
9. Gannon / Bartlett
10. Steketee
11. Swepson

Important game this one. We're close to full strength now. Any idea if we'll get Marnus back for the final (assuming we make it)? It's on the 27th of March.

This side would be hard to beat -

1. Street
2. Burns
3. Khawaja (c)
4. Labuschagne
5. Heazlett
6. Wildermuth
7. Peirson
8. Neser
9. Gannon / Bartlett
10. Steketee
11. Swepson

They will be playing NZ won't they.

Bancroft dropped for WA. Not overly surprising when you look at their potential batting line-up.

Western Australia squad: Shaun Marsh (c), Jake Carder, Cam Green, Liam Guthrie, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis, Matt Kelly, David Moody, Joel Paris, Josh Philippe, Marcus Stoinis, Sam Whiteman, Josh Nicholas.

Bancroft dropped for WA. Not overly surprising when you look at their potential batting line-up.

Western Australia squad: Shaun Marsh (c), Jake Carder, Cam Green, Liam Guthrie, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis, Matt Kelly, David Moody, Joel Paris, Josh Philippe, Marcus Stoinis, Sam Whiteman, Josh Nicholas.
Bancroft had a stretch just before the last home ashes of good form. Other than that has barely done anything. One of the most over-rated players of the last decade.

Alright, overrated XI from the last decade:

1. Bancroft
2. Harris
3. Quiney
4. Stoinis
5. S.Marsh
6. M.Marsh
7. Carey
8. K.Richardson
9. Boland
10. Agar
11. Stanlake

Alright, overrated XI from the last decade:

1. Bancroft
2. Harris
3. Quiney
4. Stoinis
5. S.Marsh
6. M.Marsh
7. Carey
8. K.Richardson
9. Boland
10. Agar
11. Stanlake
You could argue Madinson for Stoinis, but a pretty solid over-rated team there.

Burns so close to another ton. Street making me sound silly with 110*. Trail by 20-odd with 7 wickets still

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.