Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

This field is shithouse. Do they use water up in qld?

James is gone for sure.

He needs to work on his tackling, twice he's got his head in the wrong spot.

This field is shithouse. Do they use water up in qld?
Hey it's no Suncorp sandpit Stadium 2003 era
Man we had players falling left right and centre till they got it right for a few years then.

Burleigh offside and then a knock on called against Souths that didn't happen, tough calls there.

Souths done well to keep it to 10-0 all things considering but with injuries in their spine it will be tough in the second half.

I would love to know what goes through Isaako’s head

Giphy

Issako is doing absolutely nothing and isn't even trying to get involved in the game at all. If he wants to be the broncos number 1 next year then he should be in everything and carving up.

Issako is doing absolutely nothing and isn't even trying to get involved in the game at all. If he wants to be the broncos number 1 next year then he should be in everything and carving up.
Had high hopes for Isaako but boy he has fallen hard.

Tanah boyd is an absolute bitch. I don't often think that about nrl-level players but he is deadset in the wrong sport the way he can't take a tackle. Might get you a penalty but I'm very glad we let him go, not the sort of attitude your team mates respect...

Active Now

• Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • ezpz
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • RodF
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • BruiserMk1
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.