Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

Great hands and passing, simple skills but plenty can’t do it

That kick for touch went 70m!

Poor defence from Wynnum- Chester second try.

16-16 with six to go

Golden point extra time.

I don’t have any faith Colts can kick a field goal.

Oh man, shocking call from the ref there, I'm so glad that didn't result in the match winning play.

Oh man, shocking call from the ref there, I'm so glad that didn't result in the match winning play.
It did appear to go backwards on replay but those spills typically get pulled up.

That was a really entertaining game. The Blackhawks have some really classy players in their ranks but after the heart ache of 2019 it's nice to see the Seagulls clutch it out.

It did appear to go backwards on replay but those spills typically get pulled up.

That was a really entertaining game. The Blackhawks have some really classy players in their ranks but after the heart ache of 2019 it's nice to see the Seagulls clutch it out.

Yeah I thought it’d be heartbreaking to lose again after having such a great year but just thought Lipp or Yallop would be too classy.

bad call ... norths took their advantage IMO

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • The True King
  • kman
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.