Q-Cup Queensland Cup 2021

State of Origin Captain
Apr 14, 2013
Threads
I reckon you’re reaching a bit. McGuire was a back utility playing ctr/fb/w. Chris Anderson was a numpty. Mogg was also a utility and more so a centre. He also tasted zero success as an NRL coach.

Anderson was a great winger and coach and Mogg played plenty of wing and hasn’t been an NRL coach but coached Redcliffe to a premiership.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
Anderson was a great winger and coach and Mogg played plenty of wing and hasn’t been an NRL coach but coached Redcliffe to a premiership.
I retracted the Anderson comment. I was wrong. But not about mogg.

State of Origin Captain
Apr 14, 2013
Threads
I retracted the Anderson comment. I was wrong. But not about mogg.

He’s done a great job at the second best competition. Discounting people’s ability because it’s not NRL is narrow minded.

Won a comp, got the best out of Lodge, brought Staggs up from Colts. Mogg did a great job.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
He’s done a great job at the second best competition. Discounting people’s ability because it’s not NRL is narrow minded.
Get back to me when he’s done something in top grade.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads

Won a comp, got the best out of Lodge, brought Staggs up from Colts. Mogg did a great job.

I think Moggy should have done better than he did in his time at Redcliffe if i'm honest.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
I coached the u15’s C grade basketball team to an A grade premiership in the same year. Three of my players made the state team the year after with one of them having never played b’ball prior.

I don’t expect to be compared to Phil Jackson. Same with Mogg.

State of Origin Captain
Apr 14, 2013
Threads
I think Moggy should have done better than he did in his time at Redcliffe if i'm honest.

Two grand finals, two minor premierships, one premiership, two club championships and made finals every year for his six years.

If my teams had that over the last six years I wouldn’t be moping about.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
Two grand finals, two minor premierships, one premiership, two club championships and made finals every year for his six years.

If my teams had that over the last six years I wouldn’t be moping about.

Dont think anyones moping, i personally feel he should have made at least 1 more grand final. They had the capability to do it.

State of Origin Captain
Apr 14, 2013
Threads
I coached the u15’s C grade basketball team to an A grade premiership in the same year. Three of my players made the state team the year after with one of them having never played b’ball prior.

I don’t expect to be compared to Phil Jackson. Same with Mogg.

You’re so far off track. No one compared him to anyone.

Your example is ridiculous. It’s just head shaking time when people think anything less than NRL is wasting time.

If you took all the staff and players out of the Broncos that came from CC, MM or ISC you’d be left with no one.

Broncos made another staff change this week- signed from Jets.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads

Your example is ridiculous. It’s just head shaking time when people think anything less than NRL is wasting time.

If you took all the staff and players out of the Broncos that came from CC, MM or ISC you’d be left with no one.

I reckon you should cut your losses regarding mentioning the jets. Talk about underachievers.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
Also, one win and how many losses? That’s pretty bad for Mogg. Can’t seal the deal.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads

I think you’re off track. The original question was about how many wingers have become successful coaches. You came up with one true winger who has been successful on an elite stage, the others were misses. My point has been proved.

All the best to Lote, but I remember a time when he played first grade without even knowing the rules of the game…

State of Origin Captain
Apr 14, 2013
Threads
I think you’re off track. The original question was about how many wingers have become successful coaches. You came up with one true winger who has been successful on an elite stage, the others were misses. My point has been proved.

All the best to Lote, but I remember a time when he played first grade without even knowing the rules of the game…

You are correct I’m off track. I should have stayed on track by leaving the table as soon as someone says I’ve never heard of Chris Anderson.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
You are correct I’m off track. I should have stayed on track by leaving the table as soon as someone says I’ve never heard of Chris Anderson.
It’s okay mate. You are as unsuccessful as your team. I can understand why you got your back up. Shit staff doesn’t help the team.

soup

International Rep
May 1, 2013
Threads
I stopped following ARL/NRL/SL or whatever it was in 97 through to about 2002, which is why I neglected Anderson. Bit of context. He was hardly a stayer.

State of Origin Captain
Apr 14, 2013
Threads
Berrell to the Sharks.

Interesting, 26 year old on his third ISC club, great story if it comes off and he plays NRL. Good luck to him.

Sproj

International Captain
Forum Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Threads
Berrell to the Sharks.

Interesting, 26 year old on his third ISC club, great story if it comes off and he plays NRL. Good luck to him.

He'd be a chance to unseat the Sharks' 9 though surely, Brayley seems to have stagnated somewhat and Berrell is now undoubtedly NRL quality. If I were the Dolphins, he'd be in my initial 30 man squad.

lachyy

NYC Player
Oct 18, 2021
Threads
He'd be a chance to unseat the Sharks' 9 though surely, Brayley seems to have stagnated somewhat and Berrell is now undoubtedly NRL quality. If I were the Dolphins, he'd be in my initial 30 man squad.
Brailey is still a brilliant player, with him Mcinnes and Hynes all able to play there i doubt he gets much of a look in

Latest posts

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaBraze

Members online

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.