Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

Dumb by the 14, no idea what he was playing at there.

Wynnum had plenty of chances to win this but the halves made the wrong choice at almost every opportunity

Mead just went to shake Sattler's hand and Sattler walked away. Haha

ISC. Wynnum hurting from 2019 how far can that drive them? Broncos stars but Scarlett and Hoeter are the drivers.

Norths a good unit, I think the unit gets up. Wynnum rely too much on individuals.

Sio Duncan Hall Medal.

Unit indeed! Great coaching, Smith completely shut down Scarlett, Hoeter and Berrell.

Too many individuals trying to do too much for Wynnum.

Norths started well and Wynnum couldn’t get back.

Wynnum went away from what worked all year. Too many mistakes no quality ball for the edge anc Cobbo was left to find his own ball.

Tense second half.

I felt the senior players wanted to do it all themselves at Norths. Roberts, Ahearn and Levi kept going themselves and just kept the Seagulls in it. The problem was that the Devils couldn't play field position because Cobbo was just so dangerous at the back and the conditions made it difficult to keep him out of the game. They nearly paid the price but fortunately Selwyn's youthful exuberance got the better of him.

The Seagulls did well to lock the scores up but just couldn't string together enough good plays. That was a heart-breaking try to lose the game on. There wasn't much you could have done, Norths had to string four good plays in a row and they did it. I wanted to see a replay of the onside again, I thought Molo was off-side on the initial kick and may have even been down-town. It's all yesterdays newspaper but just an interesting note I'm curious to go back and see.

He deserved a try anyways and the mobile Norths pack really did a good job of bringing Levi into the game.

I'm happy for Norths. I've made no secret that I'm a fan of Smith and what he's done with the club since taking it over. He's a real student of the game and I'm always curious to see what new faces pop up at the club.

Yep.

Little to no success in the grassroots keeps hurting.
Fucking hell, a full Broncos first grade backline with Cobbo, Mead, Hooters, Arthars and Kennar, plus Robati in the forwards couldn't beat a side with a single Bronco discard Danny Levi. Cobbo stood out as looking dangerous but his dick fingers ultimately cost the Seagulls the game.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.