Randy Couture returns to UFC to fight Brock Lesnar

i so hope page takes him. looking forward to a huge slugfest

Anyone interested in some boxing videos?
Our video dvd player has stacked it and as we are moving I thought maybe some of the boxing fanatics on here may be interested. No cost.
PM me if you are interested.

i think robbie mustoe might be interested.

and some people here thought Kimbo would win against Shamrock LOL

Kimbo got knocked out sure. But there's no way Shamrock will outstrike Kimbo.

Sabu_2008 said:

Why would he need to outstrike him? and if kimbo fell that easily, ofcourse Shamrock would kill him, any way he wanted.

fenomeno said:
Sabu_2008 said:

Why would he need to outstrike him? and if kimbo fell that easily, ofcourse Shamrock would kill him, any way he wanted.

Shamrock would be too proud to take Kimbo down, and doesnt have the chin, nor the endurance to get into a war, although it appears Kimbo may not have the best of chins either :).

Dominic said:
fenomeno said:
Sabu_2008 said:

Shamrock would be too proud to take Kimbo down, and doesnt have the chin, nor the endurance to get into a war, although it appears Kimbo may not have the best of chins either :).

Well, a 70 year old would have more endurance then Kimbo, Example? Sean Gannon V Kimbo Slice.

Gannon - Kimbo was a couple of years back, bare knuckle, lasted half an hour and had no rounds.Not to forget Gannon guilotined Kimbo, Kimbo had no formal training and Gannon, although winning (LOL)spent a week in hospital, had reconstructive surgery and never fought again for over a year.Good analogy though.

BTW Gannon was wonderful in his UFC debut against Brandon Lee Hinkle doing so poorly in his couple of minutes that the UFC cut him.

Why does the majestic Gannon ask for 250k to fight Kimbo ?Because he knows that even a partially trained Kimbo ***** him up.

Kimbo will never be a champion, I dont like the thug vibe, but he has been for the most part respectful and employed a serious trainer in Bas Rutten.At this point in time id rather watch Kimbo fight than Shamrock, Sham should have retired 5 years ago, imo.

Dominic said:
Gannon - Kimbo was a couple of years back, bare knuckle, lasted half an hour and had no rounds.Not to forget Gannon guilotined Kimbo, Kimbo had no formal training and Gannon, although winning (LOL)spent a week in hospital, had reconstructive surgery and never fought again for over a year.Good analogy though.

BTW Gannon was wonderful in his UFC debut against Brandon Lee Hinkle doing so poorly in his couple of minutes that the UFC cut him.

Why does the majestic Gannon ask for 250k to fight Kimbo ?Because he knows that even a partially trained Kimbo **** him up.

Kimbo will never be a champion, I dont like the thug vibe, but he has been for the most part respectful and employed a serious trainer in Bas Rutten.At this point in time id rather watch Kimbo fight than Shamrock, Sham should have retired 5 years ago, imo.

[icon_lol1. You make it sound like Gannon was a trained professional when he fought Kimbo, wonderful arguement.

He was just a police officer, ofcourse he's crap and got cut by UFC, what was the point of bringing that up?

Did you even understand why i brought up the Gannon match? Kimbo is gassed out so quickly in that one its not funny.

Both Gannon and Kimbo are shite, but atleast Gannon didn't gain notoriety by beating up bums, he gained it by beating this pretender.

Partially trained Kimbo would **** Gannon up? Well if Gannon recieved the same level of training Kimbo does, i'd say Gannon wins. Kimbo would probably slip and fall, then take 12 punches to the head and the ref will stop the fight.

how did discussion of a super fight turn into discussion about kimbo fucking slice lol.

i remember seth petruzelli from ultimate fighter, he wasnt that great, i think he lost to stephan bonnar from memory...i think? i dunno, i probably have the wrong season in my head lol.

But back to the original topic, cant wait to see Brock pummel Couture

To Dominic: Did you see the Kimbo "fight"? That was some of the sofest shit I have ever seen. You MMA fans are pretty tolerant. A boxer loses in that kind of fashion and his rep is pretty much history. You are still talking him up!

fenomeno said:
Dominic said:

Why does the majestic Gannon ask for 250k to fight Kimbo ?Because he knows that even a partially trained Kimbo **** him up.

[icon_lol1. You make it sound like Gannon was a trained professional when he fought Kimbo, wonderful arguement.

He was just a police officer, ofcourse he's crap and got cut by UFC, what was the point of bringing that up?

Did you even understand why i brought up the Gannon match? Kimbo is gassed out so quickly in that one its not funny.

Both Gannon and Kimbo are shite, but atleast Gannon didn't gain notoriety by beating up bums, he gained it by beating this pretender.

Partially trained Kimbo would **** Gannon up? Well if Gannon recieved the same level of training Kimbo does, i'd say Gannon wins. Kimbo would probably slip and fall, then take 12 punches to the head and the ref will stop the fight.

Gannon had been training MMA for nearly at decade at the Amherst Athletic Club (owned by Kirik Jennes, owner of MMA.TV).Additionally Gannon was a golden gloves state champion boxer(must have been a weak field).So, he had far more formal training than Kimbo.FACT.

I highlighted why Kimbo gassed in there fight and the severity of the damage Gannon suffered in winning LOL.

The only part of your posts that make any sense.

Gannon should quit asking for 250k and rematch Kimbo, I for one would like to see Kimbo smash him.Everyone in MMA knows Gannon wants no part of Kimbo.

Dom.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • thenry
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.