NEWS Reece Walsh sells his soul to Warriors. No big deal.

He wasn’t with his mate, milf, was he?
Nah I don’t know who was with him at the time of the arrest but I believe a young Sharks player was with him during the night out.

I don't buy into the whole "rugby league players should be role models" deal but Walsh would've known better than to play silly games once the police got involved. If you get warned to leave an area, he should've taken that as the cue to heads home. He's 19 so legally responsible for himself.

I'm sure it's not really an issue to some members on here, but from a club perspective it is a big issue. The consequences of these actions can be costly.

Love reading the comments on Reddit defending Walsh "nothing incident" etc. Yet a week earlier with tc' s bs driving charge FROM THE PASSANGER SIDE "what a toxic culture" hahahaha.... I can see why people leave the Broncos tbh, the standards are so much higher then any other clubs judging by fan outrage...

What’s this about Walsh butting heads with Nathan Brown ?

My 2 cents,

Hes an entitled tool and this might be a wake up call. If he’s found with little pharma on him after being given an move on and subsequently pinched he’s a dumb shit.

I dont Have sufficient evidence of illegal activities on this site. Ie I dont give a ****

I am not sure where pot came into this but isn’t it alleged that Walsh was caught with Eccles?

Take all further discussions about this to the drugs thread whatever it is called and bring this thread back to about Walsh and what the little shit stain did.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mighty Bronx
  • LittleDavey
  • Jedhead
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  • jarro65
  • Xzei
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • Skathen
  • MrRobot
  • RodF
... and 63 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.