NEWS Reece Walsh's Magic Round performance proves once again he's ready for State of Origin

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I don't think it's a logical argument. Latrell is clearly a better player, and has proven it over an extended period. It really comes down to how you want to pick a side. When picking Origin teams I want to pick proven performers, and there are plenty of people who see a handful of good games and catapult people straight in.
What a shame Latrell hasn’t made himself available for QLD. Reece it is then.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
I think he's $1.01 to go into the camp... he'd be starting to firm as 18th man as well... which is not good for us
I'm saddened by the thought of an actual betting market on player selection to rep squads, but more so that I actually understood exactly what you meant using this terminology

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I'm saddened by the thought of an actual betting market on player selection to rep squads, but more so that I actually understood exactly what you meant using this terminology

Gamblelord has you........

sit with us

one of us GIF

Swordfish

Swordfish

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2022
I think he's $1.01 to go into the camp... he'd be starting to firm as 18th man as well... which is not good for us
If Walsh isn’t named @1, we could totally see this happening don’t we? Slater would do this just to screw with our season after all, he’s a Storm cheat.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
If Walsh isn’t named @1, we could totally see this happening don’t we? Slater would do this just to screw with our season after all, he’s a Storm cheat.
Ummm nah, I'm pretty sure he'd rather win as coach of QLD than somehow allow Walsh to play for Brisbane backing up. It doesn't really make sense. If he really wanted to screw us, he'd name Walsh @9

Active Now

• bazza
  • Strop
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lostboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mieko
  • Fatboy
  • Waynesaurus
  • thenry
  • Big Del
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Lurker
  • Jazza
  • Dash
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.