Rep Weekeend Discussion

Don't know if I'll bother to watch the second half at this rate.

Milford is too heavy at the moment. Needs to drop at least 5 kg. Has massively affected his speed off the mark.

Need to let the milf is heavy Bs go . Maybe he doesn't want to give it his all

This is probably the difference between milf and the top notch halves at the moment (Cronk, Moloney, thurston ect) the really good halves still get themselves in the game and find ways to have good touches even when the side is down and been outplayed whereas milf tends to go missing and into his shell. Still a long way to go in my opinion before he can be a key playmaker.

It's been a shocking weekend for RL but can I quietly say, I'm taking great pleasure in the misfortune the Cows are suffering this year. The injuries to JT have pretty much put a bullet in their knees so at least we can rule out another GP fuckjob come finals time. Also love how Morgan is being shown up as the hack he is without one of the games greatest next to him

Yeah was a little concerned but seems ok now

I don't know why we get so hung up about goal kicking when we lose Kahu, Milf seems perfectly capable at it

Of course it's the Broncos linking up that gives Samoa a sniff

Well that was a dud game.

Active Now

• Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Locky field goal
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Splinter
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • Thelmus
  • Rookie Alan
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.