Reveal ??? What the bloody hell are the Broncos revealing on Thursday?

locky is comin out of retirement to bring home the trophy in 2013

Buck is moving on and will be replaced by a Shetland pony being ridden by a baby monkey

603465_10151093700584631_1838003877_n.jpg

Few people guessing it could be a new logo/crest.

From that pic, it's possible... although from the same pic, I can see it as being related to a trophy/award. Anyone get where I'm coming from with that? :laugh:

hopefully we are doing something like putting 6 stars on our jersey to signify our premiership.

Ken Stephen Medal that Yow Yeh is nominated for?? Making a big deal out of something I don't find that exciting if it is the case.

The Broncos know we won't win the GF, so have made their own trophy.

It's the only Trophy we are going to win this year.

Pretty sure they have nominated Buck for the Melbourne Cup with Hannant riding. More chance of winning that they reckon.

Some BS rivalry trophy for the Storm game?

Bought a race horse to try and win at something.

i find it a weird time to be announcing something.

at this point in the season i dont care about anything other than what happens this friday night, or anything that will affect our chance at or in the finals

Calling it now - Celebrating 25 seasons logo.

I emailed the club about what they were doing for our 25th season and said they have a number of things lined up.

Same crest outline as the 20th season logo (top left)

11met5w.jpg

Last edited:
Choice of polos for next season.

Or launch of 2013 member campaign.

We can all sleep well now. lol

Broncos launch interactive campaign in bid to top 36,000 ticketed members

The Broncos have shrugged off an on-field form slump and launched a ground-breaking campaign with the ambitious target of having 36,000 ticketed members within five years.
It would allow the Broncos to sell out every seat in the lower two levels of Suncorp Stadium in advance and cement their position as Brisbane's No.1 sports brand.

In a move linked with the club's 25th-year celebrations in 2013, the Broncos have spent more than $50,000 on a viral campaign featuring coach Anthony Griffin as well as current stars and past champions, such as Darren Lockyer, Gorden Tallis and Wally Lewis.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...ticketed-members/story-e6frep5x-1226451595777

They spent $50,000 on it. :001_unsure:

There's something vaguely unsettling about that full horse logo.

A club insider said the "Bronco" had been given a modern look. "This one looks like a Play Station horse, the older one was a bit Atari," he said.

Oh, of course. A Play Station horse! Makes perfect sense now! 'We're down with the kids, yo.'

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncotville
  • Lozza
  • NSW stables
  • Porthoz
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.