NEWS Reynolds out for about 12 Weeks

Souths fans will be there with their 3 teeth saying "yeah, I told you boys, we made the right call".

It's hard to argue purely if we're talking about the injuries he has had, the experience he's given the team has been invaluable though.

IF Reynolds can come back before the finals, then the Broncos just need to hang on as much as they can. Try to win at minimum half the games and go all out at the end of the season.

They saying 12 weeks, probably not off the bone fully.

Should be back several weeks before the finals, on the good side it should allow his other niggles especially his knee to rest and get better.

Niggles? Been carrying those injuries for 10 years.

They saying 12 weeks, probably not off the bone fully.

Should be back several weeks before the finals, on the good side it should allow his other niggles especially his knee to rest and get better.

The season will be cactus long before then. Those people blindly hanging their coat on Madden are in for a rude awakening, I fear.

The season will be cactus long before then. Those people blindly hanging their coat on Madden are in for a rude awakening, I fear.
We still have some of the best players in their positions in Haas, Carrigan, Walsh, Cobbo, Staggs, Mam. Throw in Jensen, Xavier, Mariner, Piakura, Riki who would walk into most if not all other teams in the comp, and there is no excuse for us to capitulate.

I don't really see the point in being negative and losing hope.

Genuine question, what's the point in watching any more games with that mindset?

This is BHQ ... I've said before it's in our DNA

This is BHQ ... I've said before it's in our DNA

There doesn't mean there is a point to it.

Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.