NEWS Reynolds states players not involved in Kev axing decision

The players fucked up, Kev fucked up and mostly the club fucked up. I'm expecting way more to come out over all of this drama. Lots of work for Maguire to do.

I think it’s about time they understand that they are supposed to be professional athletes, the goal is not to have fun, it’s to win.
They obviously need to enjoy what they’re doing to be at their best. Just need to enjoy working hard & enjoy getting the results of working hard.

Like @BroncsFan said, hopefully they are sick of this laidback shit and want to live up to what we all know they are capable of

They obviously need to enjoy what they’re doing to be at their best. Just need to enjoy working hard & enjoy getting the results of working hard.

Like @BroncsFan said, hopefully they are sick of this laidback shit and want to live up to what we all know they are capable of
Being the best requires sacrifice, when they see the results in their own game and the team they will learn to enjoy it.

If Reynolds isn’t going to align with where we’re going as a club he can leave. I hope these comments are just him being diplomatic re: Kev because if not they concern me especially regarding his attitude towards hard work and discipline.

If Reynolds isn’t going to align with where we’re going as a club he can leave. I hope these comments are just him being diplomatic re: Kev because if not they concern me especially regarding his attitude towards hard work and discipline.

So basically because he's not all aboard on the Kevvie hate train, you want him out of the club?

That is ridiculous.

Captain is allowed to have opinions. What’s a problem is his employer, as it’s senior most playing resource, didn’t loop him into its plans.

Captain is allowed to have opinions. What’s a problem is his employer, as it’s senior most playing resource, didn’t loop him into its plans.

I don't think the club should loop any player into their plans for (sacking) the coach ... they should absolutely tell them their decision before the media is told though.

Unread

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • phoenix
  • Purple Pills
  • lynx000
  • Mr Fourex
  • Gaz
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • inwyn
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Reds2011
  • Alec
  • broncsgoat
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.