NEWS Richardson: Pies will rise again

Lose players and fans vs. payout Seibold. Not sure what the board would deem as more feasible.

The story has always been Henjak got three months pay- he had two years to go on his deal. The pay out might not be as big as you would think.

Last edited:
The story has always been Henjak got three months pay- he had two years to go on his deal. The pay out might not be as big as you would think.

If this was the case then surely he would have been sacked by now.

If this was the case then surely he would have been sacked by now.
Up until around a month ago I was somewhat seeing the sense in letting the season play out before punting him, simply because I felt our year was already cooked, but as long as we locked down Fifita and then started to go to work on securing a gun Coach for 2021 then leaving Siebold in place was likely to be just as good as a mid season knee jerk replacement.

In the last month though that's all long fallen by the wayside and I think if we allow him to see the year out without acting then it's likely our playing roster will not recover for a number of years. We are essentially Coach-less as we speak so there is no way that a replacement could be any worse than thise current bloodbath.

Last edited:
Nothing is going to kick into gear coaching wise until the new CEO steps in. He'll want to make sure Shaun wane is ready to go.

Nothing is going to kick into gear coaching wise until the new CEO steps in. He'll want to make sure Shaun wane is ready to go.

this new CEO might not like Shaun Wane ... he may be a Seibold fan

or this new CEO may get voted down by the board on the decision to sack Seibold

or (as Ikin suggested) once the new CEO comes into the club, he may find that the issues haven't been all on Seibold, so will push to keep him on but make other changes.

there are a number of possibilities about what will happen during the off season

Last edited:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.